Profile for TarynMahon > Reviews

Heavy Metal Fun Time Activity Book, The
Heavy Metal Fun Time Activity Book, The
by Aye Jay Morano

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Secret Santa Gift, 15 Nov. 2012
I bought this as a Secret Santa gift for a collegue that loves metal, they loved it, hopefully enough time has passed now that if they read this review they wont work out that it was me that sent it!

Original Tenvis CCTV Camera IP391W Outdoor Wireless/Wired IP Camera with 20m Night Vision and 6mm Lens and Motion Detection Alarm - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor picture quality, 15 Nov. 2012
I have been through quite a few cameras trying to find one that did everything I needed unfortunately this one was one that I had to send back, the picture quality was very poor and it kept flashing all the time, because it was flashing all the time this was recorded as "movement" and I was getting hundreds of emails a day saying that movement had been detected but when looking at the attached photo caption all it was was different brightnesses of the same picture nothing had moved.
I did find one that I liked though which was actually cheaper than this and is made by DB Power, the picture on this is fantastic

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I've cracked it!, 15 Nov. 2012
I bought one of these on Ebay and returned it due to thinking that it was broken as sometimes when I went to use it, it wouldnt work, when it did work though it was very effective, I only used the vibrating function as I didnt think after testing the shock on myself that this is very humane as its quite a powerful shock, anyway as I believed my one from Ebay to be faulty, I purchased another from Amazon, I then found that I had the same problem with it sometimes not working.
I worked out however that as well as the remote switching off after a certain period of non use (which I knew about) the actual collar needs to be "Woken up" as well, so if you find that it doesnt work sometimes, its probably because your dog has been too still, I find having a little dance with your pooch around the livingroom to Fleetwood Mac fixes this problem then you're able to use it again.
The only draw back I have with this is that you can't switch off the collars, I have not had to use them (I have 2) for a while so they have been sitting in the drawer but as you cant switch them off they have been using the batteries, so I would recommend that if you are not using them to take the batteries out.

Saucy Pud Costume
Saucy Pud Costume
Offered by FancyDressForAll

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, great fun for Christmas, 15 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Saucy Pud Costume (Toy)
This is a great product, well enough made.
The only thing is that it is a little bit baggy, Im a size 8-10 more of an 8 really and have a B Cup chest, I got a size small but it doesnt fit as well as it looks on the photo, still looks good on though I'd just prefer it a bit tighter fitting.
I was a bit worried that the dress would be quite long as Im only 5'2 but its fine.

Page: 1 | 2