Profile for F. T. Taylor > Reviews

F. T. Taylor (UK)

The Best of Chuck Berry
The Best of Chuck Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 July 2011
This review is from: The Best of Chuck Berry (Audio CD)
I have really enjoyed this CD. The lyrics are clear and the backing is great. It makes you want to dance.

Traditional Chess with Wooden Board & Pieces
Traditional Chess with Wooden Board & Pieces

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality control?, 17 July 2011
The set was not complete. There were 3 white bishops but 1 pawn was missing. I had to convert a bishop to look a bit like a pawn. This spoils the look of the set and shows poor quality control. My grandson was so kean to play that it was not apropriate to return the set.

Draper 79005 Automotive Tachometer
Draper 79005 Automotive Tachometer

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 17 Mar. 2011
I have attempted to use the rev counter on a twin cyllinder Triumph motorcycle. The bike is fitted with Boyer Bransden electronic ignition and each plug fires on every stroke. Therefore, it sparks like a 2 stroke. No mater how I set the device it gives wildly erratic readings which are useless. It makes no difference where the device is placed on the plug leads. Basically a waste of money.

Meccano Multi Models 30 Model Set
Meccano Multi Models 30 Model Set
Offered by Hallmark180

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed, 31 Dec. 2009
Hi - When I was 6 in 1948 my father gave me a no.6 meccano set. I had hours of fun with this and made all manner of models. Later in life I became a CDT teacher and one of my hobbies has been renovating and constructing "classic" motorcycles. There would seem to be a connection here.
I purchased this set for my grandson who is 8 hoping that he would have the same pleasure that I had. I was dissappointed with the set due to the limited number of parts. It seems that in order to supply an electric motor which must have been expensive the number of construction sections has been reduced. This rather detracts from the point of the excercise. - trevot Taylor.
PS, this is no reflection on the good service given by Amazon.