Profile for Roxy94 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever, money well spent! less than 60 with free postage!, 4 Aug 2014
My 5 month old baby is in love with the amazing jumperoo! I couldn't believe how much he loves it, he was a little bit short for it at first and he was just using his toes however, I remembered that my friend had one for her little one. She used to put a book under Neath her baby's feet so I tried it and he learnt very quickly to used flat feet.

I didn't want to purchase a door bouncer due to the safety hazards with fingers getting trapped in doors and the change of my little one banging his head. When I went to my friends house I saw that she had a jumperoo and I just had to buy one! She said that she paid 110 which is a lot of money but it looked like so much fun so I went on amazon and it was 51.33 with free postage! AMAZING! Look out for when the price drops!

The colours are bright and it's amazing for fine motor skills, my little on love spinning the balls with the sun and animals inside of them. He had now learned to do the 360 turning so he can now turn to follow me whilst I clean :D bonus!

It's easy to assemble seeing as I managed to do it all by myself with baby brain and being very blonde, the instructions are very clear and well explained.

My little man is on the lowest of the three settings which is number 3 and he is 5 months old. Whilst using and large book under his feet it shows that he still has a long before he grows out of it.

I would definitely recommend this product as it is amazing even all of the family who come over just love watching him, as he has so much fun and signs delight on his face :D

6 x CALVIN CLASSICS NEON BAND UNDERWEAR/BOXER SHORTS - LARGE
6 x CALVIN CLASSICS NEON BAND UNDERWEAR/BOXER SHORTS - LARGE
Offered by Don4life
Price: 14.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks much better in the picture than in person!, 4 Aug 2014
I bought these for a birthday present, however, when they came they were more dull in colour and the packaging was ripped and stuck together with tape. This was a shame seeing as it was a birthday present however, I just took them out of the packaging and wrapped them separately I'm different shapes. I wouldn't recommend buying these even primark boxers look in a better state!

Homeware Takeaway - 24metres of COPPER TAPE, 6 x rolls, 18mm wide, Reliable Slug & Snail Repelent,
Offered by Homeware Takeaway
Price: 15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Slug tape, 4 Aug 2014
I bought this tape for my veggie boxes, it was great on the wood for 3 weeks until it posted down and then it started to become loose :(. I bought the tape due to having a 5 month old baby and dog and therefore slug tablets weren't an option! However, I wouldn't by it again as it only solves the problem for a few weeks.

A PERSONALISED * SOUTH AFRICA COUNTRY FLAG * CAR SUNSHADE x 1 - New Custom Collapsible Kid Baby Child Visor Window Your Name UV Screen Plain Support Sunshades Present Newborn Gift Sun Shade Screen by Fonfella
Offered by Fonfella
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars South African Car Sunshade, 4 Aug 2014
I would love to give this product 5 stars as it's perfect for my little boy, to keep the sun out of his eyes. However, when the door is left open with a slight breeze the sunshade blows away. This is due to the clips no being strong enough to hold the product when it's windy :(.

On the plus side when it isn't windy it's great and it's a lovely colour and it even allows you to personalise it for free so I had my sons name done. My 5 month old little boy loves the colours and stars at it whilst I'm driving instead of playing with his toys, he even tries to talk to it by babbling :D happy mummy, even though it's a shame in windy conditions!

Baby Blue, Gingham & Polka Dots Cake Cases x 75
Baby Blue, Gingham & Polka Dots Cake Cases x 75
Offered by Missy Moo
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colour for baby's however they look a little paler in person than on the picture shown, 15 July 2014
These are great for christenings and birthdays however I would recommend that whoever buys them; to also but silicon cupcake/ muffin moulds as they work much better than the tin mould with casings ( much more rounded cupcakes as the casings are a little flimsy).

Terumo Terumo Syringe 10ml (Box of 100)
Terumo Terumo Syringe 10ml (Box of 100)
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies
Price: 9.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any medication even great to encourage kids to drink as it's fun and exciting!, 15 July 2014
These are great and amazing cheap compared to a pharmacy! They are great for medication for Babies on the go as the are individually wrapped and sterile.

They fit into handbags or nappy bags and due to being so cheap you don't feel bad when throwing them away.

They are also great fun for envoy ring kids to drink liquids on hot days as it something fun to keep them occupied. I remembered playing with them when we were 5-10 years old so I let the kids play with them under supervision!

Great quality (easy to read the measurement marker on the syringe), great value for money and even the kids love them. One happy customer!

12,500 White CT1 22x12 mm Pre-Printed Price Gun Best Before Date Labels 10 Rolls
Offered by EposGear
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Previously bought the 1,250(1 roll) and loved them so much that I bought the 12,500 stickers!, 15 July 2014
I use these amazing little stickers to remind me when my breast milk expire. If you write small enough you can fit the date and time for example, 8pm 9/04 and then I just stick it lightly onto the bottle cap. It's great because it's so much cheaper than the breast milk stickers and I haven't even experienced one falling off yet having used them for two months. These stickers are amazing even without the date gun, I know it's a little tricky but it looks tidy and it's much cheaper.

Pack of 6 Latte Glasses - Glass Cups Mugs for Coffee or Tea - 250ml - 11cm tall
Pack of 6 Latte Glasses - Glass Cups Mugs for Coffee or Tea - 250ml - 11cm tall
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and wouldn't recommend!, 8 May 2014
I bought these latte glasses for my new Tassimo however they are to small for the costa lattes and caramel lattes.
I was so excited to open them however when I did my mum washed them and realised that they look extremely cheap. Each glass has several marks on the glass where it looks like they have been stacked in the factory and worn away the inside of the glasses in some areas :(

TASSIMO Carte Noire Cappuccino 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs, 40 servings)
Price: 19.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of flavour at affordable prices, 5 May 2014
With subscribe and save I subscribed to 5 different coffees making it 14.15 a pack so for 40 Carte Noire cappuccino it's only 0.353 per coffee Bargain for a slight sweet hint, creamy, delicious cappuccino!

It's quick and only takes a matter of seconds once you press start :D.

TASSIMO Kenco Cafe Crema 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
TASSIMO Kenco Cafe Crema 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Creamy, smooth and affordable prices, 5 May 2014
With subscribe and save I subscribed to 5 different coffees making it 14.15 a pack so for 80 kenco cafe crema it's only 0.176 per coffee Bargain for a creamy, delicious coffee! It's quick and only takes a matter of seconds once you press start :D.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 12:36 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3