Profile for Roxy94 > Reviews

Content by Roxy94

Roxy94

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Best buy for breast feeding!, 16 Oct 2014
These are the best breast pads out there! I have tried boots, sainsburys, superdrugs, you name it I've tried it but nothing compares to these soft, thin, mega absorbent little Breast pads! I had advised all my breast feeding friends to get these, they are fab when you milk starts coming in as I had an oversupply of milk. But they stopped embarrassing leaks :D whereas the boots ones made my top soaking wet at night!

If you want to make breast feeding easier then these are definitely for you.

Pack of 12 Perspex Photo Holder Keyrings with Leather Covers (35mm x 45mm)
Pack of 12 Perspex Photo Holder Keyrings with Leather Covers (35mm x 45mm)
Offered by HARTS

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 16 Oct 2014
These look great when they arrive however, the plastic falls off/ breaks easily! I wouldn't advise anyone to buy these! I bought them for Father's Day gifts with my newborn son in and half of them have broken! :(

Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame you can't walk around as both are wall plugs, 16 Oct 2014
This is great for hearing your little one however I'm disappointed as I thought that I would be able to walk around with the parent unit due to working in a house with four floors. It needs to be plugged into the wall to enable it to work :( I will pop into mothercare and get a wireless one!

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever, money well spent! less than £60 with free postage!, 4 Aug 2014
My 5 month old baby is in love with the amazing jumperoo! I couldn't believe how much he loves it, he was a little bit short for it at first and he was just using his toes however, I remembered that my friend had one for her little one. She used to put a book under Neath her baby's feet so I tried it and he learnt very quickly to used flat feet.

I didn't want to purchase a door bouncer due to the safety hazards with fingers getting trapped in doors and the change of my little one banging his head. When I went to my friends house I saw that she had a jumperoo and I just had to buy one! She said that she paid £110 which is a lot of money but it looked like so much fun so I went on amazon and it was £51.33 with free postage! AMAZING! Look out for when the price drops!

The colours are bright and it's amazing for fine motor skills, my little on love spinning the balls with the sun and animals inside of them. He had now learned to do the 360 turning so he can now turn to follow me whilst I clean :D bonus!

It's easy to assemble seeing as I managed to do it all by myself with baby brain and being very blonde, the instructions are very clear and well explained.

My little man is on the lowest of the three settings which is number 3 and he is 5 months old. Whilst using and large book under his feet it shows that he still has a long before he grows out of it.

I would definitely recommend this product as it is amazing even all of the family who come over just love watching him, as he has so much fun and signs delight on his face :D

6 x CALVIN CLASSICS NEON BAND UNDERWEAR/BOXER SHORTS - LARGE
6 x CALVIN CLASSICS NEON BAND UNDERWEAR/BOXER SHORTS - LARGE
Offered by missdivagirlz

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks much better in the picture than in person!, 4 Aug 2014
I bought these for a birthday present, however, when they came they were more dull in colour and the packaging was ripped and stuck together with tape. This was a shame seeing as it was a birthday present however, I just took them out of the packaging and wrapped them separately I'm different shapes. I wouldn't recommend buying these even primark boxers look in a better state!

Homeware Takeaway - 24metres of COPPER TAPE, 6 x rolls, 18mm wide, Reliable Slug & Snail Repelent,

3.0 out of 5 stars Slug tape, 4 Aug 2014
I bought this tape for my veggie boxes, it was great on the wood for 3 weeks until it posted down and then it started to become loose :(. I bought the tape due to having a 5 month old baby and dog and therefore slug tablets weren't an option! However, I wouldn't by it again as it only solves the problem for a few weeks.

A PERSONALISED * SOUTH AFRICA COUNTRY FLAG * CAR SUNSHADE x 1 - New Custom Collapsible Kid Baby Child Visor Window Your Name UV Screen Plain Support Sunshades Present Newborn Gift Sun Shade Screen by Fonfella
Offered by Fonfella

3.0 out of 5 stars South African Car Sunshade, 4 Aug 2014
I would love to give this product 5 stars as it's perfect for my little boy, to keep the sun out of his eyes. However, when the door is left open with a slight breeze the sunshade blows away. This is due to the clips no being strong enough to hold the product when it's windy :(.

On the plus side when it isn't windy it's great and it's a lovely colour and it even allows you to personalise it for free so I had my sons name done. My 5 month old little boy loves the colours and stars at it whilst I'm driving instead of playing with his toys, he even tries to talk to it by babbling :D happy mummy, even though it's a shame in windy conditions!

Baby Blue, Gingham & Polka Dots Cake Cases x 75
Baby Blue, Gingham & Polka Dots Cake Cases x 75
Offered by Missy Moo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colour for baby's however they look a little paler in person than on the picture shown, 15 July 2014
These are great for christenings and birthdays however I would recommend that whoever buys them; to also but silicon cupcake/ muffin moulds as they work much better than the tin mould with casings ( much more rounded cupcakes as the casings are a little flimsy).

Terumo Terumo Syringe 10ml (Box of 100)
Terumo Terumo Syringe 10ml (Box of 100)
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any medication even great to encourage kids to drink as it's fun and exciting!, 15 July 2014
These are great and amazing cheap compared to a pharmacy! They are great for medication for Babies on the go as the are individually wrapped and sterile.

They fit into handbags or nappy bags and due to being so cheap you don't feel bad when throwing them away.

They are also great fun for envoy ring kids to drink liquids on hot days as it something fun to keep them occupied. I remembered playing with them when we were 5-10 years old so I let the kids play with them under supervision!

Great quality (easy to read the measurement marker on the syringe), great value for money and even the kids love them. One happy customer!

12,500 White CT1 22x12 mm Pre-Printed Price Gun Best Before Date Labels 10 Rolls
Offered by EposGear

5.0 out of 5 stars Previously bought the 1,250(1 roll) and loved them so much that I bought the 12,500 stickers!, 15 July 2014
I use these amazing little stickers to remind me when my breast milk expire. If you write small enough you can fit the date and time for example, 8pm 9/04 and then I just stick it lightly onto the bottle cap. It's great because it's so much cheaper than the breast milk stickers and I haven't even experienced one falling off yet having used them for two months. These stickers are amazing even without the date gun, I know it's a little tricky but it looks tidy and it's much cheaper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4