Profile for Roxy94 > Reviews

Content by Roxy94

Roxy94

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Philips AVENT SCF176/22 BPA-Free Glow in the Dark Night-Time Soothers (6-18 Months) 2 Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Avent dummy's blue, 16 Feb. 2015
These dummy's are great easily found in the dark due to being glow in the dark. I love Avent dummy's as they look so much better than the cheap branded dummy's. They look amazing when they are new and easy to clean I fill a bowl with fairy and then squeeze them to make sure that it cleans the insides. I then squeeze them again in clean water until the bubbles come out. The only thing that let's the dummy's down is that they go cloudy after a few weeks use. This make them look dirty and older.

Tap Ball - Inflatable Minnie Mouse figure 49cm Tall
Tap Ball - Inflatable Minnie Mouse figure 49cm Tall
Offered by NEW ERA

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable Minnie mouse, 16 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my little ones first birthday party. He is Mickey and Minnie mad so I bought Mickey and Minnie and as soon as it was blown up he loved it and wanted to play with it. It even squeaks quietly when squeeze. Great colours and great size. The face is printed on and doesn't look as good as the picture. If it breaks I will definitely be buying another one. It's made of the same material as a swimming pool ball, hope this helps.

Tap Ball - Mickey Inflatable Character 52 cm
Tap Ball - Mickey Inflatable Character 52 cm
Offered by premier-stock88

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable Mickey Mouse, 16 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my little ones first birthday party. He is Mickey mad and as soon as it was blown up he loved it and wanted to play with it. It even squeaks quietly when squeeze. Great colours and great size. The face is printed on and doesn't look as good as the picture. However I have attached a photo below and it's great overall. If it breaks I will definitely be buying another one. It's made of the same material as a swimming pool ball, hope this helps.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sparkly Shimmering Black Red Sequin Bow Minnie Mouse Disney Fancy Dress Party Ears Headband
Offered by DangerousfX

3.0 out of 5 stars Great colour and size shame about the glue!, 16 Feb. 2015
Lovely looking Mickey Mouse head band fits adults and children and even my 1 year old baby! They are lovely and colourful it's just a shame that the glue can be seen in certain areas. It was even in the part of the head band that goes behind your ear.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party - Mickey Mouse Party Loot Bags x 6
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party - Mickey Mouse Party Loot Bags x 6
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse party bags 6 in a pack!, 16 Feb. 2015
Great colour and very friendly looking. I ordered these for my little boys first birthday party and as soon as I opened the parcel he smiled as he saw the colourful Mickey, Donald and Pluto. Very quick delivery thanks again Amazon and Disney for making my little ones day!

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Best buy for breast feeding!, 16 Oct. 2014
These are the best breast pads out there! I have tried boots, sainsburys, superdrugs, you name it I've tried it but nothing compares to these soft, thin, mega absorbent little Breast pads! I had advised all my breast feeding friends to get these, they are fab when you milk starts coming in as I had an oversupply of milk. But they stopped embarrassing leaks :D whereas the boots ones made my top soaking wet at night!

If you want to make breast feeding easier then these are definitely for you.

Pack of 12 Perspex Photo Holder Keyrings with Leather Covers (35mm x 45mm)
Pack of 12 Perspex Photo Holder Keyrings with Leather Covers (35mm x 45mm)
Offered by County Sales Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 16 Oct. 2014
These look great when they arrive however, the plastic falls off/ breaks easily! I wouldn't advise anyone to buy these! I bought them for Father's Day gifts with my newborn son in and half of them have broken! :(

Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame you can't walk around as both are wall plugs, 16 Oct. 2014
This is great for hearing your little one however I'm disappointed as I thought that I would be able to walk around with the parent unit due to working in a house with four floors. It needs to be plugged into the wall to enable it to work :( I will pop into mothercare and get a wireless one!

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever, money well spent! less than £60 with free postage!, 4 Aug. 2014
My 5 month old baby is in love with the amazing jumperoo! I couldn't believe how much he loves it, he was a little bit short for it at first and he was just using his toes however, I remembered that my friend had one for her little one. She used to put a book under Neath her baby's feet so I tried it and he learnt very quickly to used flat feet.

I didn't want to purchase a door bouncer due to the safety hazards with fingers getting trapped in doors and the change of my little one banging his head. When I went to my friends house I saw that she had a jumperoo and I just had to buy one! She said that she paid £110 which is a lot of money but it looked like so much fun so I went on amazon and it was £51.33 with free postage! AMAZING! Look out for when the price drops!

The colours are bright and it's amazing for fine motor skills, my little on love spinning the balls with the sun and animals inside of them. He had now learned to do the 360 turning so he can now turn to follow me whilst I clean :D bonus!

It's easy to assemble seeing as I managed to do it all by myself with baby brain and being very blonde, the instructions are very clear and well explained.

My little man is on the lowest of the three settings which is number 3 and he is 5 months old. Whilst using and large book under his feet it shows that he still has a long before he grows out of it.

I would definitely recommend this product as it is amazing even all of the family who come over just love watching him, as he has so much fun and signs delight on his face :D

6 x CALVIN CLASSICS NEON BAND UNDERWEAR/BOXER SHORTS - LARGE
6 x CALVIN CLASSICS NEON BAND UNDERWEAR/BOXER SHORTS - LARGE
Offered by missdivagirlz

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks much better in the picture than in person!, 4 Aug. 2014
I bought these for a birthday present, however, when they came they were more dull in colour and the packaging was ripped and stuck together with tape. This was a shame seeing as it was a birthday present however, I just took them out of the packaging and wrapped them separately I'm different shapes. I wouldn't recommend buying these even primark boxers look in a better state!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4