Profile for Roxy94 > Reviews

Content by Roxy94

Roxy94

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Audi Style Kids Ride On with Rechargeable Battery (Red)
Audi Style Kids Ride On with Rechargeable Battery (Red)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and entertaining, 8 Nov. 2015
My 20 month old son loves this little car! It's great and he loves it, he is finally able to reach the pedals and can now drive it on his own with a little help in steering. You can attach an iPod to play different music, everyone comments on how cute it is. The only down side is that it was meant to be an AUDI and it doesn't have an Audi Logan infact it has a name being with a D and therefore it's faulse advertising. The car also needs charging regularly to make sure that the battery doesn't die. This is a little inconvenient! It looks like too little ones can fit in however only one child can fit in it comfortably I have attached a picture to show what it looks like my little one was 12 months old when this photo was taken
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer Pro, 1500 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer Pro, 1500 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for juicing diets!, 8 Nov. 2015
If you're one for healthy eating and juicing then this is definitely the juicer for you! Great textured juices and it even come with a soft fruit and a hard food blade. Juicing made easy for example, a whole apple can go in no peeling, deseeding or coring. The only down side is that it is a little bulky but it looks amazing in the kitchen, everyone always comments on it. It's easy to clean as it's dishwasher safe and it has safety mechanisms to prevent it from working until it's locked in at the top. I would prefer if it had a warning when the jug isn't in place as you could easily start juicing without the jug there and end up with a huge mess. My little 29 month old always want to drink the juice when I am having some; it's a great way of controlling what goes in his drink (carrots, apples and pineapples is his favourite). Great way of getting your 5 a day in and more, I also pout 100ml of water through to get the last bit of juice through and to make the juice to the core to thickness for me. I recommend this product to all of my family and friends having tried other products to make juice I never realised that it could be made ten times easier with the right equipment! Thanks Heston and thanks amazon!

Philips AVENT SCF176/22 BPA-Free Glow in the Dark Night-Time Soothers (6-18 Months), 2 Soothers
Offered by BabySecurity

4.0 out of 5 stars Avent dummy's blue, 16 Feb. 2015
These dummy's are great easily found in the dark due to being glow in the dark. I love Avent dummy's as they look so much better than the cheap branded dummy's. They look amazing when they are new and easy to clean I fill a bowl with fairy and then squeeze them to make sure that it cleans the insides. I then squeeze them again in clean water until the bubbles come out. The only thing that let's the dummy's down is that they go cloudy after a few weeks use. This make them look dirty and older.

Minnie Mouse. Disney Inflatable Character 49cm
Minnie Mouse. Disney Inflatable Character 49cm
Offered by SOC ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable Minnie mouse, 16 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my little ones first birthday party. He is Mickey and Minnie mad so I bought Mickey and Minnie and as soon as it was blown up he loved it and wanted to play with it. It even squeaks quietly when squeeze. Great colours and great size. The face is printed on and doesn't look as good as the picture. If it breaks I will definitely be buying another one. It's made of the same material as a swimming pool ball, hope this helps.

Mickey Mouse Inflatable Character 52cm
Mickey Mouse Inflatable Character 52cm
Offered by EJ Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable Mickey Mouse, 16 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my little ones first birthday party. He is Mickey mad and as soon as it was blown up he loved it and wanted to play with it. It even squeaks quietly when squeeze. Great colours and great size. The face is printed on and doesn't look as good as the picture. However I have attached a photo below and it's great overall. If it breaks I will definitely be buying another one. It's made of the same material as a swimming pool ball, hope this helps.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sparkly Shimmering Black Red Sequin Bow Minnie Mouse Disney Fancy Dress Party Ears Headband

3.0 out of 5 stars Great colour and size shame about the glue!, 16 Feb. 2015
Lovely looking Mickey Mouse head band fits adults and children and even my 1 year old baby! They are lovely and colourful it's just a shame that the glue can be seen in certain areas. It was even in the part of the head band that goes behind your ear.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party - Mickey Mouse Party Loot Bags x 6
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party - Mickey Mouse Party Loot Bags x 6
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse party bags 6 in a pack!, 16 Feb. 2015
Great colour and very friendly looking. I ordered these for my little boys first birthday party and as soon as I opened the parcel he smiled as he saw the colourful Mickey, Donald and Pluto. Very quick delivery thanks again Amazon and Disney for making my little ones day!

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Best buy for breast feeding!, 16 Oct. 2014
These are the best breast pads out there! I have tried boots, sainsburys, superdrugs, you name it I've tried it but nothing compares to these soft, thin, mega absorbent little Breast pads! I had advised all my breast feeding friends to get these, they are fab when you milk starts coming in as I had an oversupply of milk. But they stopped embarrassing leaks :D whereas the boots ones made my top soaking wet at night!

If you want to make breast feeding easier then these are definitely for you.

Pack of 12 Perspex Photo Holder Keyrings with Leather Covers (35mm x 45mm)
Pack of 12 Perspex Photo Holder Keyrings with Leather Covers (35mm x 45mm)
Offered by County Sales Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 16 Oct. 2014
These look great when they arrive however, the plastic falls off/ breaks easily! I wouldn't advise anyone to buy these! I bought them for Father's Day gifts with my newborn son in and half of them have broken! :(

Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Baby Monitor

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame you can't walk around as both are wall plugs, 16 Oct. 2014
This is great for hearing your little one however I'm disappointed as I thought that I would be able to walk around with the parent unit due to working in a house with four floors. It needs to be plugged into the wall to enable it to work :( I will pop into mothercare and get a wireless one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4