Profile for Loretta > Reviews

Loretta (UK)

Girls Hello Kitty Dressing Gown Kids Soft Fleece Pink Robe New
Girls Hello Kitty Dressing Gown Kids Soft Fleece Pink Robe New

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin, 3 Dec. 2014
The colour is fantastic, very bright (hope it stays like that after washing!). The fleece is soft, but disappointingly thin.

Nouvelle Cropped Elasticated Plain Viscose Leggings Black 16-18
Nouvelle Cropped Elasticated Plain Viscose Leggings Black 16-18
Offered by Elegance1234

3.0 out of 5 stars Pot luck!, 27 Nov. 2014
I ordered 3 pairs of these and they are all different lengths! 2 were so cropped they rise up to just below your knees when walking. The other pair were perfect! Very soft - very comfortable - quite room - shame there is no consistency in the length.

Amscan Pinata Black Dragon
Amscan Pinata Black Dragon
Offered by LEGS GALORE

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived damaged, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Amscan Pinata Black Dragon (Toy)
I imagine it would have arrived looking exactly like it does in the picture, IF it had been packed with more care. My pinata arrived looking very sorry for itself: the wings are bent backwards, the black paper is torn in places showing the cardboard underneath and the tail is torn right through and is about to fall off. Most of the damage is cosmetic, so I will fix it with sellotape, but I shouldn't have to. All that was needed was a bigger box, some flow pack and a little more care!

UPDATE: Legs Galore have immediately offered to replace the item.

Smiffy's Witch Hat with Diamonte Buckle (Adult)
Smiffy's Witch Hat with Diamonte Buckle (Adult)
Offered by Wild Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars ah ha ha ha ha!, 30 May 2014
I've been cackling since I got my hat. Thinner than expected, but looks exactly like it does in the picture. Amazing value and folds flat so easy to store.

Raleigh Girl's Mystery Cycle Helmet - Pink, 52-56 cm
Raleigh Girl's Mystery Cycle Helmet - Pink, 52-56 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy girl and happy mum, 30 May 2014
My daughter was thrilled with the bright pink colours and the rear flashing light. I was happy because it's a great fit for a 52cm head AND complies with loads of safety regs, which are/were not included in the product description. Sellers, safety info is what sells products like these, I recommend you update the sales pitch!

Warrior Boy Fancy Dress Party Costume Age 7-9
Warrior Boy Fancy Dress Party Costume Age 7-9
Offered by Mouse2Mat24

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not as in picture, 30 May 2014
The top half of this costume is great, exactly what it says on the tin! However, the 'skirt' is not made of faux leather, but is made of felt. This is not a problem, but was a surprise. What was very disappointing was the the 'skirt' is only at the front. I'm OK with a sewing machine, so went shopping, bought some felt and added some more strips to complete the costume. Overall, a bit of a let down.

Disney Princess 2 in a Box Puzzles (35 + 50 Pieces)
Disney Princess 2 in a Box Puzzles (35 + 50 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's exactly what you would expect., 3 May 2014
No surprises either way. A good puzzle. Keeps my 4 year old happy without much assistance from me at all.

My Very First Prayers
My Very First Prayers
by Lois Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delightful., 3 May 2014
This review is from: My Very First Prayers (Hardcover)
My four year old daughter finds a different prayer to read to me before bed every night; some prayers are easy for her, some present a bit more challenge. The book is a great size for little hands, although I would have preferred the text to be a little larger. Not all are prayers, but reflective poems - all are delightful. My heart bursts listening to her read to me and reflecting on what each prayer/poem means. I can't recommend this highly enough; it stands head and shoulders above similar books.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2014 4:29 PM BST

Operation    Board Game
Operation Board Game
Offered by Fun Collectables

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too easy. What a let down., 3 May 2014
This review is from: Operation Board Game (Toy)
Just like everyone else has said, this is way too easy. The holes are too big. My 4 year old got all the bits out on the first attempt without buzzing. She couldn't understand why I was so excited to play (the old version had enough challenge to keep me and my big brother engaged for ages - I can remember playing it until I was about 10!). This version is not at all engaging. Is this what happens to toys in a culture in which we are afraid to let our children fail!? Boring! :-(