Profile for Annie73 > Reviews

Content by Annie73

Annie73 "Annie73" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
JEWELLERY CLEANER BATH WITH BRUSH AND BASKET 236ML GOLD SILVER PLATINUM OPALS PEARLS GEMS WHITE GOLD ETC REUSABLE
Offered by Optimum Traders

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great on heavy tarnish, 21 May 2015
I have tried mostly silver bracelets and 2 gold rings - it worked a treat on the diamond (super sparkly) & gold ring and OK on the silver but I had one quite tarnished silver bracelet and this solution took away some tarnish but I had to use a silver cloth too for a better result. I bought this as I wanted one solution for all, if you just need it for silver, I would buy a silver only one or a silver cloth.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 21 May 2015
so simple to use and great quality - looks like you have sewn it!

Arranview Jewellery 8 mm Ball Stud Earring - 925 Sterling Silver
Arranview Jewellery 8 mm Ball Stud Earring - 925 Sterling Silver
Offered by Arranview Jewellery

3.0 out of 5 stars The studs are just the right size at 8mm, ..., 17 May 2015
The studs are just the right size at 8mm, I had previously ordered the 12mm which were slightly overwhelming for small lobes. The only issue I have is that just a few days after buying them I have already lost one of them as the butterfly earing backs are quite loose (the same happened with the 12mm pair I bought). Very disapointing, it is unlikely I will buy a new pair to replace them from this supplier - hence only 3 stars.

Aigle Women's Chantebelle Boots, Green (Kaki), 5 UK
Aigle Women's Chantebelle Boots, Green (Kaki), 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking but functional wellingtons, 12 Feb. 2015
Love these slim calf wellies, no gaping over jeans. I do need a pair of large socks for a snug fit and I sometimes buy a UK 5.5 so I'm not a small 5. However, they are wellies so I wouldn't have expected them to fit like shoes as you have to be able to slip them on and off easily. I opted for Aigle boots because I'd read good reviews on them ( hand made in france apparently) and that they are made to last, unlike the bad reviews about the quality of an expensive british brand (style over substance according to what I found on internet reviews & blogs). I've bought these for gardening, walks and general wet weather use. Really pleased with them, albeit one of the boots was covered in white dog hairs when delivered!

STUNNING GOLD BEIGE FLORAL FLOWER TAPESTRY 18" THICK HEAVYWEIGHT CUSHION COVER
STUNNING GOLD BEIGE FLORAL FLOWER TAPESTRY 18" THICK HEAVYWEIGHT CUSHION COVER

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality of the cushion is great for the money, 2 Aug. 2014
The quality of the cushion is great for the money, really nice and thick, and the colours nice and muted ( true to photo), the only problem I had was I ordered two and they sent me two different ( albeit) similar designs. I was too busy at the time to bother with the returns kerfuffle, otherwise I would've given more stars.

Silverline 633533 Forged Round-Mouth Shovel, 1100 mm
Silverline 633533 Forged Round-Mouth Shovel, 1100 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars packaging good and the spade is light enough for me to ..., 2 Aug. 2014
Bought as a present for my husband who really wanted a round mouth spade but couldn't find one for tree planting. Delivery was prompt, packaging good and the spade is light enough for me to pick up and use (5 ft 6 and not very strong), seems solid too. Would recommend.

STORAGE BASKETS - 3 TIER - OPEN FRONTED - OATMEAL - 52CM x 38CM x 29CM
STORAGE BASKETS - 3 TIER - OPEN FRONTED - OATMEAL - 52CM x 38CM x 29CM
Offered by Malhee Traders

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very robust, 25 Jun. 2014
They look exactly as pictured but the stacking mechanism is really flimsy, you only need to nudge them and they collapse.

Parks & Recreation: Season Five [DVD]
Parks & Recreation: Season Five [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amy Poehler

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the tonic, 25 Jun. 2014
Love this programme, love the characters, flawed but lovable. Funny and feel good in equal measure, just keeps getting better.

Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book
Guess How Much I Love You: Baby Book
by Sam McBratney

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely present for new parents, 5 Dec. 2013
This is a lovely diary to fill in milestone events and information of the first 2 years of baby's life, including things you might forget years down the line, such as day/time of birth, names you liked but didn't pick, first steps, first words and so on. A gorgeous keepsake that the parents/baby will treasure.

Unwanted (Bergman & Recht 1)
Unwanted (Bergman & Recht 1)
by Kristina Ohlsson

5.0 out of 5 stars Move over Wallander, 19 Jan. 2013
Easy reading detective/police drama. Well plotted with credible characters, really enjoyed it and I would reccomend to fans of nordic noir.

Page: 1 | 2