Profile for Mr Gavin House > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Griffin Survivor All Terrain Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus - Olive Lime
Griffin Survivor All Terrain Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus - Olive Lime

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case, 4 Mar. 2016
Just an update. I am a driving instructor and I left my phone on the roof of my car by accident today. 2 hours of driving around up to 50mph, it started to rain and snow for a while. Then a van pulled up next to me at the traffic lights, someone jumped out and handed me my phone that was still on the roof. That rubber backing kept it there, the screen protector meant the water made no effect at all. Good job Griffin! Phone behaves like it does normally. Excellent!!!

Stainless Steel Cheese Cutter
Stainless Steel Cheese Cutter
Offered by Click n Order

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Mar. 2016
Very sturdy and incredibly sharp, I liken it to a two handled machete or the sort of blade you'd have in a zombie apocalypse.

GRIFFIN Survivor Case for iPhone 6 - Vert Olive
GRIFFIN Survivor Case for iPhone 6 - Vert Olive
Offered by DeviceFun

5.0 out of 5 stars Put the case on as per instructions, 15 Feb. 2016
Everything works absolutely fine for me. You must put the case on in the right order as per the box, otherwise it won't click together properly and so touch sensitivity fail in certain places. I originally just put it on myself and it didn't work, then I followed the instructions and I haven't looked back. Great product.

LEDemain 5050 Flexible Strip Light Complete Kit 10M 300 LEDs with 44 Keys IR Remote + UK Plug (Non-waterproof)
Offered by LEDemainDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 11 Jan. 2016
I can't complain, easy to fit and set up. Some instructions might be nice but it is quite simple really.

Focusled®10 Packs G4 LED Lamp 3W Light Bulbs LED Lights 300 LUMEN Warm White DC12V Super Bright
Offered by mumeng

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 2 Jan. 2016
These are massive! I bought then to go in the small lights in the kitchen. I had to adapt the lights to fit these in but then they wouldn't let off all the light properly. I have no doubt that these could be good in a large light but if your light fits the normal G4 bulbs then they won't fit.

Stop Snoring Chin Strap by SleepPro,
Stop Snoring Chin Strap by SleepPro,
Offered by Blue Herbs

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 2 Jan. 2016
Doesn't fit properly, I had to add an extra strap on the rear otherwise it would dig into my ear. It does hold your chin up but it also pulls it back. Everything needs to be brought forward to stop the snoring, so you probably snore more but because your mouth is shut its not as loud. Just found it more hassle than it's worth.

Ecozone Coffee Machine Cleaner and Descaler 500 ml - 5 Applications per bottle
Ecozone Coffee Machine Cleaner and Descaler 500 ml - 5 Applications per bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked on my Nespresso fine!, 2 Jan. 2016
Used it in my Nespresso machine and it appears to work just fine.

Sterling Silver 925 Purple Birthstone Crystal Charms New Sale Beads fit Pandora Chamilia Bracelets Gifts
Offered by Pugster

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty., 2 Jan. 2016
Looks pretty, very sparkly. The hole is a little bit bigger than actual Pandora charms so it doesn't need to be screwed on but my wife loves it so happy days!

efbe-schott 1.1 Litre 1500 W SteamEasy 4-Bar Steam Cleaner, Yellow
efbe-schott 1.1 Litre 1500 W SteamEasy 4-Bar Steam Cleaner, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!! Buy it now, you wont regret it, 10 May 2015
Love this! It's really well built, no steam leaking from anywhere. You can attach a strap to wear it over your shoulder if you like but the electricity cable is really long so you can move around easily and the hose where the steam comes out is about 2m long so you don't need to carry the weight of the water if you don't want to. The attachments fit well and there are loads of them. What i particularly like is that the jet comes out from a light head, you're not holding up the weight of the water like you would with something like the H20 X5. 800ml of water lasts a long time as well and even if it does run dry you don't have to wait that long to refill and get going again. I bought it on offer at £35ish down from over £100 but I reckon it's worth it at the full price.
Not a complaint but something to be aware of; the shear number of attachments means that it comes in a really rugged case the size of a medium suitcase - just something to consider when thinking about storing it. I recommend this whole heartedly; even my wife gets carried away with it!!

Oral-B Pro 4000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Pro 4000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Jan. 2015
Love these. Powerful and give a really good clean. Even my dentist comments on how clean I keep my teeth. I drink a lot of tea and coffee and you wouldn't know it by any staining. The previous one, the battery started playing up after years of service so I waited for the sales and got this. Really good!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4