Profile for Deni-deni > Reviews

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals
Price: 4.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PS3) (Video Game)
This is a great game for children and adults alike - bought for my daughter and we both love to play it

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
Offered by RAREWAVES
Price: 14.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 11 Dec 2013
My daughter loves all of the Sly Cooper games and now has the whole range, so this is a great one to add to it!

Child Development: Theory and Practice 0-11
Child Development: Theory and Practice 0-11
by Mr Jonathan Doherty
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Book, 24 Dec 2012
This is a good reference book which is easy to read. The best thing is that it covers many different topics - not in to much detail, but enough to give you a good idea.

Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?
Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?
by Bill, Jr. Martin
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 24 Dec 2012
This book is a great variation of the 'brown bear brown bear what do you see' book. It has different animals in it but if the children enjoy the original story, then I bet they'll like this to.

Ted: Extended Edition [DVD]
Ted: Extended Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ted: Extended Edition [DVD] (DVD)
I have not watched this movie yet myself, but I bought this for my daughter and she tells me that it is hilarious! she loves it and watches it over and again - just need to watch it myself now.

MENS BOYS FULL SUEDE LEATHER LACE UP DESERT BOOTS ANKLE DESSERT SHOES BLACK SIZE 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 24 Dec 2012
These boots are lovely - they are comfortable but do come up quite big, so be careful when choosing size.

Run DMC 'Retro Logo' T-shirt (M - Medium)
Run DMC 'Retro Logo' T-shirt (M - Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice T Shirt, 24 Dec 2012
I bought this for my daughter and she thinks its great - it is made in a very light t shirt material and fits true to size.

Buffalo 128733 Women's Sandals Black (BLACK 01) 40
Buffalo 128733 Women's Sandals Black (BLACK 01) 40

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shoes, 24 Dec 2012
These shoes are true to size and a very comfortable pair of summer shoes. The material looks nice and they are lovely in black.

Learning Through Child Observation
Learning Through Child Observation
by Mary Fawcett
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good look at Observations, 24 Oct 2010
This book covers most types of child observations, giving the reader a good idea of how to carry out different types of observations and also what the benefits or disadvantages may be of that type of observation.
I have found the book useful to refer to when doing child observations and also I have refered to this book for references to practice during my course of study.
I find that for me, this book has just the right amount of detail - with useful information refering to both theory and practice.

Start to Sign!
Start to Sign!
by Anne Hodgeson
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for beginners!, 24 Oct 2010
This review is from: Start to Sign! (Paperback)
This is a great book for people who are starting to learn British Sign Language.
The signs a very clear in this book as they have used photograghs to show how to do the signs, with some written explainations of signs which are slightly harder to understand.
This book was recommended to me and I would also recommend it as a good start for beginners.