Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Borshee > Reviews

Content by Borshee

Borshee (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Row, Row, Row Your Boat (20 Fun Kids songs to sing and dance to) [DVD]
Row, Row, Row Your Boat (20 Fun Kids songs to sing and dance to) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Berry

1.0 out of 5 stars Awwww, 7 Jun. 2011
Everything about it is painfully awful. The kids's voices are not pleasent at all, the adult's voice collides with the kids', the music is dreadful and the scenes are, too.
Sorry, I just hated it. Very bad job overall.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2012 11:25 PM GMT

Djeco 6 Metallic Marker Pens
Djeco 6 Metallic Marker Pens
Offered by ReversoShop

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it!, 12 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Djeco 6 Metallic Marker Pens (Toy)
These pens are very easy to write with, they are very moist and the colours are pretty. I've bought them as gifts as well.

Morphy Richards Essentials 73212 Family and Pets Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke quickly, 29 May 2010
Mine does not suck properly and the telescopic handle stopped being telescopic, it is so annoying, after having back pain I still see dried pieces of rice on the kitchen floor!!!
I chose this brand because of the hepa filter and good price but now I want value! After trying several cheap hoovers I've decided to invest in the top of the line brand once and for all.

Jungle Climber
Jungle Climber

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, slide does not work, 4 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Jungle Climber (Toy)
It's very poorly made therefore painful to assemble (made in China hard plastic, go figure) we even had to use razor blade to carve some excess plastic off of one part to be able to make the pieces "pop" as the instruction refers to it. It's a joke...

Most of all my kids could not get down on the slide!!! It has 2 big bumps on it but it's way too short to be curvy so they would get stuck after 10 cm or so just sitting on the top looking at me like "now what?"

They did try several times though, I even gave them a gentle push which resulted in a way too speedy arrival.
Anyway, they stopped playing with it after 10 minutes.

I honestly would not recommend it to anyone. I'm returning mine!

Let's Sticker & Paste! (Kumon First Steps Workbooks)
Let's Sticker & Paste! (Kumon First Steps Workbooks)
by Kumon Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy tasks for toddler, 13 Mar. 2008
My 2.5 year old loved to do these little projects. The quality of the paper is very good, the colours are bright and it's easy to finish one page at a time this age when they cannot sit still for long.
There are some pages when you can use the provided stickers to put fish in a fishtank, children on a playground etc, paste animals' faces and glue two pices of paper to complete a picture - like the top and bottom of a plane. It's hard to find age appropriate craft books for 2 year olds so I was thrilled to find this one. It helps with fine motor skills.
I am buying some more to entertain her when she is not in school and for travelling, too.

Open the Barn Door Chunky Flap Bk (Chunky Flap Book)
Open the Barn Door Chunky Flap Bk (Chunky Flap Book)
by Christopher Santoro
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Long time favourite, 15 Jan. 2008
This one is an absolute favourite with my girls from age 1. The book itself is very small but that makes it easy to hold for little hands and it's also handy in my purse when I'm out and about with the kids.
We love to look at all the little details as well besides the flaps - laughing mouse and spider in the net in the barn etc.
Very sturdy, too. Sweet pictures. They never get bored of it!

I give this as gift along with Good Night! from Claire Masurel for friends.

Noah's Ark - Large
Noah's Ark - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 Sept. 2007
This review is from: Noah's Ark - Large (Toy)
My daughter got it when she was 15 month old, she carried the animals around in her hands and purse and she also liked to put them on the shelves and just wouldn't be without them. It was a big hit with her. She is 2 and a half and still plays with them!

Pintoy Geo Stacking Board
Pintoy Geo Stacking Board

5.0 out of 5 stars So versatile, 6 Sept. 2007
This review is from: Pintoy Geo Stacking Board (Toy)
My 2 year old loves this toy. She can sort it by shape and colour as well. Very well made, good size and has nice colours. It teaches numbers, too.

Dirty Bertie
Dirty Bertie
by David Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and funny, 28 July 2007
This review is from: Dirty Bertie (Paperback)
My two year old loves this book. It has a rhyming repetition (No bertie, thats dirty bertie!) that she knows from heart. It helped me to remind her what habits I dislike. Funny pictures as well.

Not Now, Bernard (A Sparrow book)
Not Now, Bernard (A Sparrow book)
by David McKee

1.0 out of 5 stars Eaten by a monster? My daughter would believe so, 28 July 2007
The monster eats the little boy then goes home to his family and nobody seems to notice that the boy has been replaced by the monster...

It is simply just too frightening for me, I would not read it to my toddler!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2012 7:22 PM GMT