Profile for BS > Reviews

Keyboard cleaning brush
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED
Price: 3.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 10 Sep 2013
It's quite large, I expected it to be smaller and something to easily fit into a laptop case (it does but could be smaller). Bristles aren't that stiff so it doesn't clean as well as it could.

SanDisk SDSDQU-032G-U46A MicroSDHC Ultra 32 GB Class 10 UHS-I 30 MB/s with SD Adapter (Label May Change)
Offered by PicStop
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to, 10 Sep 2013
Not much to say really, does what it's meant to and a good price for a lot of storage. Perfect for a smart phone to hold all your photos and music.

WMA 24pcs Icing Piping Nozzles Pastry Tips Cake Sugarcraft Decorating Tool Box Set-Pack of 24
Offered by Trend Mall
Price: 4.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set of nozzles, 10 Sep 2013
Brilliant set of piping nozzles that you can do pretty much everything icing wise with. Only thing wrong is they're all different sizes so not universal to one piping bag.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2 Disc Edition) [2004] [DVD]
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2 Disc Edition) [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 4.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of the HP films, 10 Sep 2013
A lovely film for all ages and probably one of the best stories of the HP books. Adult actors deliver as always but the child actors are still young and hence a bit wooden!

Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4: 4/4 (Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4: 4/4 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: 7.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful writing, 24 July 2013
Ok, so you're maybe thinking that if I find the book so bad why am I on the 4th and final book of the series? Well the Twilight series is the thing everyone's talking about; some love it, some hate it, but half of those that hate it have not even picked up any of the books and just hop onto the bandwaggon. I decided that I can only hate it after I've read the books. I also love reading, I think books should be read sometimes, regardless of if you like them.

There really is not much to the entire series and I could write better than Meyer even when I was pre-GCSE. The entire series just seem to be based on how hot Edward is, so much so that in one of the books, (I can't even remember which now, they just merge into one long awful mess) when Edward leaves for a few months, she has nothing to write about and subsequently just writes the months on each page to show the passing of time before Bella's beloved returns and she can cream over him again. The only good thing about the book is that it's the end of the series!

Don't get me wrong, maybe I read it at the wrong time in my live and I would've liked it if I was a tween looking for something to idolize but Meyer has completely destroyed what people think of as vampires. Please, regardless of your age, just go and read something like Dracula instead.

eSecure - USB Dual-Shock Controller Joypad/ Gamepad for PC Gaming
eSecure - USB Dual-Shock Controller Joypad/ Gamepad for PC Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 July 2013
Such a good invention, can not play emulator on my laptop with an actual controller. Been playing all the games from my childhood again!

Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, 18ml, Individual Color, Classic, Dark Brown
Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, 18ml, Individual Color, Classic, Dark Brown
Price: 3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 July 2013
Snazaroo always gives a great coverage and is perfect for any costume party. Would always recommend and always go back to them when I need more facepaint.

Orbitz Silicone Swimming Cap - YELLOW
Orbitz Silicone Swimming Cap - YELLOW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 July 2013
Bought for a fancy dress when I dressed up as Bellsprout from Pokemon, it definitely did the job as I'm sure it would also do if actually used for swimming...

Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 July 2013
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
Bought for my mum and not really my sort of thing but she's got a great soulful voice and good songs. My mum loves it.

Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 July 2013
This review is from: 19 (Audio CD)
Bought for my mum and she loves Adele. Not my sort of music, but I can't even fault her voice and her songs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15