Profile for mr. fred > Reviews

Content by mr. fred

mr. fred

Glow in the Dark Paint (20ml) Aurora Bright Green, Non-Toxic, Water Based, by SpaceBeams
Offered by Pandorastocks LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars In the dark it glow like stars in the night sky, 26 April 2016
I use on the small step stool I use to reach to the curtains and the cabinet a little higher than my reach. I painted just four corners. In the dark it glow like stars in the night sky. So cool and useful. I'll bet there are many other use for this.

Tree of Life Organic Pumpkin Seeds 1 Kg
Tree of Life Organic Pumpkin Seeds 1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Dec. 2015
the shipping to france is reasonable and it is delicious mixe with the organic raisins of the same sellers.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate 8 Bars (Pack of 6, Total 48 Bars)
Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate 8 Bars (Pack of 6, Total 48 Bars)
Offered by Premier Life Store

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 14 May 2014
the price is right, too. I like to have dark chocolate pack or semi dark pack which are less sweet.

Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture Sugar Free Powder - 114 Ds
Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture Sugar Free Powder - 114 Ds
Offered by Always UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been using this for years, 14 May 2014
Since the company's doctor recommended this to me, I have been using for last 30 years. Although there are others in the market, I like Metamucil the best.

Funky Boutique Ladies Pocket Long Sleeve Cardigan : Color - Wine : Size - 12-14 ML
Offered by ZEEJAYFASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars much better than expected, 24 July 2013
The color is wonderful, fabric and mode, too.
This is one of the items I am glad I orderd, and I took to the vacation to wear when going out to eat in the evening.

Buy Whole Foods Cashew Nuts Whole 1 Kg
Buy Whole Foods Cashew Nuts Whole 1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars shipping is expensive but it is worth it, 24 July 2013
Since it is raw and natural, roast in the oven a little. Delicious ! Since I don't eat meat nor fish, the nuts is one of the important food for me. For aperitif, the guests like them, too.

Ronin's Mistress, The (Sano Ichiro Novels)
Ronin's Mistress, The (Sano Ichiro Novels)
by Joh, Laura Rowland

4.0 out of 5 stars based on popular story, 30 Dec. 2012
We saw coupel films of this story and once the TV film in New York was excellent. We were just thinking about buying the dvd but could not find, so this book was great.

Incense Game, The (Sano Ichiro Mysteries)
Incense Game, The (Sano Ichiro Mysteries)
by Joh, Laura, Rowland

3.0 out of 5 stars i like her books, 30 Dec. 2012
she writes well, this is not her best but her knowlege of japanese history and excellent imagination meet our expectations.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 30 Dec. 2012
I used often Vicks VapoRub in U.S. This product does not have the same scent and very weak. real Vicks?

Stokely's Pumpkin 15OZ (425g)
Stokely's Pumpkin 15OZ (425g)

4.0 out of 5 stars very good but shipping charge was high, 16 Nov. 2012
In the U.S. one could get pumpkin all year around, but in France we can get only at season. When I found Stokely's in Amazon.UK I wanted to get.
It is as good as I expected. I used this also for soupe. But shipping charge to France was high.