Profile for Ms. Emma M. Law > Reviews

Content by Ms. Emma M. Law

Ms. Emma M. Law "Emma" (Newport, Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Greenhouse Gardening : Tips For Easy Success With Your Greenhouse (A Greenhouse Guide With Tips on Growing Plants in a Greenhouse Year Round)

3.0 out of 5 stars This was more of a leaflet than a book (glad ..., 24 July 2014
This was more of a leaflet than a book (glad I didn't pay much for it!), and just tells you the advantages to having a greenhouse really, no proper gardening details.

Vegetable Growing Month-by-Month: The Down-to-earth Guide That Takes You Through the Vegetable Year

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, loads of advice, 24 July 2014
Very good book, loads of advice, hints and tips, written in a down to earth easy to follow style. Would highly recommend, especially to those new to gardening and veg growing.

Gardman Greenhouse staging shelving double value pack
Gardman Greenhouse staging shelving double value pack
Offered by Garden Selections Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Great price, easy to put together, and fitted perfectly into my 6x4 greenhouse.

PHOTO ANIMAL ELF CAT FELINE PET HAIRLESS WEIRD COOL ART PRINT POSTER MP3898B
PHOTO ANIMAL ELF CAT FELINE PET HAIRLESS WEIRD COOL ART PRINT POSTER MP3898B
Offered by Fine Art Print UK

5.0 out of 5 stars She was extremely pleased with the gift, 24 July 2014
This was a gift for a friend, who (for some strange reason LOL!) loves this type of cat. She was extremely pleased with the gift, the print was good quality, and is now framed and takes pride of place in her living room.

Gardening Basics For Dummies®, Mini Edition
Gardening Basics For Dummies®, Mini Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars But as a total beginner it is a good place to start, 24 July 2014
As a newcomer to gardening, I found this book helpful, but it is basic (as described by the title!), so if you are a more experienced gardener, you will probably know everything it tells you already. But as a total beginner it is a good place to start!

National Trust Mini Pruning Set
National Trust Mini Pruning Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with these pruners, 24 July 2014
Very pleased with these pruners! They are easy and comfortable to hold for smaller hands (large hands may find them a bit fiddly), and require next to no pressure to close and cut. I suffer with joint issues in my hands, and these are a joy to use, as hardly any squeezing or gripping required. If you suffer with arthritis or joint issues of any sort, then these pruners would be ideal! The blades are extremely sharp (keep out of the reach of children!), and hopefully will last a long time.

Red Dragon Cartel
Red Dragon Cartel
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Red Dragon Cartel (Audio CD)
I am a Black Sabbath fan (among other rock legends!), and first heard Red Dragon Cartel on Planet Rock. I instantly recognised the Black Sabbath influence in their music (from Deceived), so bought the album. I haven't been disappointed! War Machine is classic Sabbath, with Shout it Out taking a leaf out of Limp Bizkit's book, and there is a bit of "System of a Down" in Slave. Saying that, the band have put their own twists to the sounds, so while some may claim plagiarism, I think they are just putting their own stamp on the music. This is classic rock/metal music with an up to date theme. Jake Lee's guitar playing is as excellent as ever, and Darren James Smith vocals are great; a little reminiscent of a young Ozzie, but that's not a bad thing!

All in all an excellent album, and Exquisite Tenderness finishes the album perfectly; a lovely piano solo that is haunting.

If you like any of the bands I have mentioned above, then I think you will love this album!

Womens Faux Suede Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 3 4 5 6 7 8
Price: £8.50 - £12.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Slippers!, 7 Mar 2014
I have had a pair of Jyoti slippers before, and I do so love this make! The slippers are well made, comfortable, and very warm. The soles are excellent (hard rubber sole, so could be worn outdoors), and these slippers keep my feet so very warm, even when standing on cold kitchen floor tiles! The fur effect feels lovely against bare feet, and when socks are worn, really keep your feet snug. I noticed a lot of other reviews stated they needed to buy bigger sizes; I am a 6 in shoes (and have wide feet), and ordered a 6 in these, and they fit perfectly. I admit there isn't a huge amount of wriggle room in them, but all slippers stretch a bit with wear, so am happy with this. If you plan to wear with thick socks, then maybe go up a size.

Encore Cat Mixed Food 420 g
Encore Cat Mixed Food 420 g
Offered by VITAMINS EUROPE

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Food My Cats Love!, 7 Mar 2014
I have two older cats (13 & 16), and the eldest had lost a lot of weight recently and was off her normal food. Check up at the vets found nothing wrong, so thought I would try different food to tempt her. After researching cat foods, I was shocked to discover most well known brands only have a minimum of 4% meat in (usually highly processed), with a lot of unneeded additives (including sugars!). Was delighted to fine Encore, with a high unprocessed meat content, and no unnecessary additives. The price was also lower than some of the other premium high meat content cat food brands.

My cats love this stuff! Was worried it would take them a while to get used to it, as we all know cats don't like change, but after the first suspicious sniff, they really tucked in. 4 weeks later my eldest cat is looking so much healthier, her coat has regained it's gloss, she seems brighter in herself, and has gained the weight she needed (without putting on too much). My 13 year old, who has always been on the porky side, has lost a little weight.

I (and my cats!) highly recommend this food.

Encore Cat Pouch Chicken & Brown Rice 70 g (Pack of 16)
Encore Cat Pouch Chicken & Brown Rice 70 g (Pack of 16)

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Food My Cats Love!, 7 Mar 2014

I (and my cats!) highly recommend this food.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5