Profile for S.Harrington > Reviews

Content by S.Harrington

S.Harrington

Psyllium Husks 750mg x 90 Capsules - Natural Dietary Fibre for Colon Cleansing & Bowel Health
Offered by Troo Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2016
Great product and fast delivery.

Simon & Garfunkel: Bridge Over Troubled Water (SATB/Piano)
Simon & Garfunkel: Bridge Over Troubled Water (SATB/Piano)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2015
Fantastic score.

Etc Etc Amen
Etc Etc Amen

5.0 out of 5 stars Unnerving mystery - well worth a read., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Etc Etc Amen (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book knowing nothing about it. I loved the mix of narration and 'unholy' book, and seeing how the author carefully revealed more and more elements of the novel's central mystery. It reminded me of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World and other empirical dystopian fiction. Well recommended.

After the Party
After the Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: After the Party (Kindle Edition)
I read this straight after Ralph's Party. I don't think I would have got as much from it if I hadn't read that first but as a sequel, it was a great read - lovely to see how the characters lose themselves grow older - but finally find their true values again.

The Tempest (Wordsworth Classics)
The Tempest (Wordsworth Classics)
by William Shakespeare

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but met my needs, 11 Jun. 2013
This book contained everything I needed although lacked the in-depth notes and introduction that other (more expensive) editions have. Overall it was fine though.