Profile for Mrs. L. Fearick > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Toshiba 19BL502B2- 19-inch HD Ready LED TV with Freeview
Toshiba 19BL502B2- 19-inch HD Ready LED TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 19" TV, 24 Aug. 2014
Clear, bright picture....easy to tune in automatically
I have lots of confidence in all Toshiba products...very pleased with this 19" TV required for my bedroom

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life
by David Jason

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: David Jason: My Life (Hardcover)
I have always liked David Jason, what ever he did.....I was therefore interested to read about his life....what a lot he has done...
This book is a really good read, I couldn't put it down and I really enjoyed the fact that he was raised from nothing and became a knight!
At times I was laughing out loud!!

Russell Hobbs 18117 4 Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design
Russell Hobbs 18117 4 Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toaster, 6 Oct. 2013
At last I have found a great toaster!! Even toasting, controllable, and very stylish.
The toaster holds 4 slices, but each section of 2 can be controlled independently.

Morphy Richards 720501 Multi-Floors Steam Mop with Microfibre Pads, 1400 Watt - White/ Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little steam mop, 6 Oct. 2013
Love this steam mop....it is light as a feather but cleans beautifully. It is easy to use and easy to store..I use it for cleaning my kitchen floor laminate tiles and my bathroom floor Karndean also I have used it to clean my hall floor which is wood
The mop heats up very quickly 40sec and lasts about 10 mins....I like the fact that is does not leave my floors very wet and that the removable pad can be washed easily ready for my next time
Compared with other mops on the market, the price is excellent.

The Sea Change
The Sea Change
by Joanna Rossiter

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Sea Change (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book...I normally read novels but some can be a bit predictable....right from the start this book held my interest and I kept wondering what happened next?
The book switches between the life's of mother and daughter and how their early life has now affected their relationship.
As disaster strikes how will each react?

The Intercessions Handbook: Creative Ideas for Public and Private Prayer (Reissue)
by John Pritchard

5.0 out of 5 stars New ideas for prayers, 26 Aug. 2013
My husband bought this book to help him put together intercession s for use in church. He likes it because it gives new ideas to prayers.

Bosmere C540 Premium 4-Seat Circular Table Cover
Bosmere C540 Premium 4-Seat Circular Table Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for winter, 26 Aug. 2013
Perfect cover for my new patio table and chairs
Strong enough to protect from snow, frost and rain. Fold up well when not in use.

A Night on the Orient Express
A Night on the Orient Express
by Veronica Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Book, 26 Aug. 2013
Perfect holiday read......bought it because my daughter wants to go on the Orient Express for her 40th birthday. She read it first and really enjoyed it.

The Long Weekend
The Long Weekend
by Veronica Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Long Weekend (Paperback)
I bought this book to take on holiday to relax and have a good read....I did just that, easy to read...you can read it on and off and I enjoyed it very much.

Sloggi Basic Maxi 3 Pack High Rise Women's Briefs Black Size 12
Sloggi Basic Maxi 3 Pack High Rise Women's Briefs Black Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market, 31 Mar. 2013
Great fit..never buy any others. Choice of colours...great for holidays. Good quality..wash well and keep in shape. They are so comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2