Profile for Emily Williams > Reviews

Content by Emily Williams

Emily Williams

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sally Net Curtain in White. 45inch Drop. Sold By The Metre.
Sally Net Curtain in White. 45inch Drop. Sold By The Metre.
Offered by The Textile House

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, if you want net curtain for anywhere in ..., 29 Jun. 2015
beautiful , if you want net curtain for anywhere in the home , i recommend this .

The Red Dahlia
The Red Dahlia
by Lynda La Plante

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Epic., 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Red Dahlia (Paperback)
Great crime book with compelling plot. Shocks you but it's a good shock. Well written. Can't wait to read the next one by Lynda La Plante. But read in order. Above Suspicion is first. Recommended.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 S I9300 Black Wallet Side Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector,Touch Screen Stylus and Polishing Cloth
Offered by Nebula-Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jun. 2014
This leather case is great. Does the job. Protects my phone. Only problem is it's a bit awkward to hold at times, and won't fit into all pockets. One side for your phone, the other you can put money, bus ticket, cards, ETC. Great case and cheap too. Mine has lated months. Thanks, Amazon!!

Entwined With You (Crossfire, Book 3)
Entwined With You (Crossfire, Book 3)
by Sylvia Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatly Anticipated Book From Crossfire Series.., 3 Jun. 2014
This book starts immediately where book 2 (Reflected In You) ends. Eva thinking about the life changing action her man, Gideon Cross has taken. This book focuses on Eva's jealousy about Corinne Giroux, Gideon's ex.. and Gideon and Eva facing their childhood problems together. They finally get married in this book and they finally trust each-other. They have love, lust, trust, hope and a future together. I am greatly anticipating book 4 (Captivated By You) Release date unknown.

Ugly Betty - Season 3 [DVD]
Ugly Betty - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ America Ferrera
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Follow Up!, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ugly Betty - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I really like this season so far :) The characters are more established and interesting. Betty moves out, Amanda moves in with her. She gets over Henry and Gio. Daniel changes a lot.. Thanks to Molly! Wilhelmina will be Wilhelmina, lol. She's up to no good as always. Betty's family struggles. Great season so far :)

Above Suspicion
Above Suspicion
by Lynda La Plante

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book I've Read In A While!, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Above Suspicion (Paperback)
What can I say? Where do I start? I watched the TV series Above Suspicion then learned of the books! I bought it right away! Compelling read. Great storyline. Anna Travis is a really likeable character and her and Langton, your almost rooting for them. This book is really well written and I can't wait to have the next book: Red Dahila. I read this in a week. Bit shocking towards the end that gave me goosebumps! I recommend this. Definately. Give it a go :D

Destroyed: A Secret That Can't Be Told - A Life Forever Ruined
Destroyed: A Secret That Can't Be Told - A Life Forever Ruined
by Jayne Sterne

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but heartbreaking, 7 May 2014
I could not put this book down. I read it within a day. It's brilliant. Well written. Good job, Jayne Sterne.
This book is tragic, the little girl is destroyed. Well I would recommend this to everyone who likes to read tragic stories about children growing up.

Gossip Girl - Season 6 [DVD]
Gossip Girl - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leighton Meester

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Way To End 6 Years Of GG, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Gossip Girl - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
This is the last season, it's a great way to end after six years. Questions are answered and Chuck and Blair and Serena and Dan finally get married. A lot of questions are answered in this season's 13 episodes! We learn the truth about Bart Bass, a few years ago. We see more of Lola Rhodes, we find out secrets about her and her mother Carol which turns Serena's world on it's head. We see more from Ivy Dickens, who tries to bring down Lily with help from someone from the inside. Nate succeeds in The Spectator, Dan becomes an author, Jenny moves to London, Blair takes over Waldorf Designs and divorces Louis, Chuck fights for Bass Industries, Serena is a little lost and Jealous of Dan's relationship with Blair, but Serena finds her way eventually, And we finally find out who GG is. Buy this if you love the first 5 seasons.. It's a great way to end. LAST SEASON

ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle spray!!, 24 Mar. 2014
I'd been using tresemme but a friend recommended this! It's perfect, a miracle worker! My hair is usually frizzy, but not with this. It smells beautiful too!

Ugly Betty - Season 2 [DVD] [2007]
Ugly Betty - Season 2 [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ America Ferrera

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Mar. 2014
This is at a great price. Arrived early. After buying season 1, I bought this one too. Very happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3