Profile for Mr. S. Brown > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Brown

Mr. S. Brown "Simon Brown" (UK.)

The Shroud of Turin Speaks for Itself
The Shroud of Turin Speaks for Itself
by Mr. Simon Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus said SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND., 6 April 2014
The Pearl Of Great Price.
I believe there are many many people who are spiritually hungry and are spiritually searching for evidence of God, which I believe was clearly illustrated by Jesus in His parable called The Pearl Of Great Price in Matthew 13:45-46.
Although this parable told by Jesus was illustrating the value and preciousness of the kingdom, Jesus also illustrated a merchant, who was "searching" for that "pearl of great price". which I believe was a person who was on a mission to find the truth of God. (Just as people who are looking at Bible Discoveries and The Shroud of Turin) who find the truth of God, if they have open hearts.
Who believe there is something out there worth looking for, or they would not be seeking for it. As was the merchant, "searching" for that "pearl of great price". After seeking (Bible Evidence) They discovered The Pearl Of Great Price. Jesus Christ himself (becoming Born Again) and experience the ultimate blessings of the "kingdom of heaven"

I pray ALL scoffers and the Doubting Thomas will change their way of thinking and use the Shroud to bring the lost to faith and know the saving grace of Jesus Christ, and testify to the majority of the world who are lost and not as blessed as born again believers, who clearly need to see the evidence of Jesus to bring them to faith. Which is precisely why Jesus said in Matthew 7:7 seek, and ye shall find.

May you be blessed in the love of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Simon Brown.

The Bible in the British Museum: Interpreting the Evidence
The Bible in the British Museum: Interpreting the Evidence
by T. C. Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK., 2 Feb. 2014
I purchased this book from the British Museum. From what I have read so far I think it is great, and worth every penny.

The Real Face of Jesus? [DVD]
The Real Face of Jesus? [DVD]

1.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't watch the film as they sent me a DVD that does not play in the UK., 20 Sept. 2013
I couldn't watch the film as they sent me a DVD that does not play in the UK. WHY would a company who sells DVD films send a DVD film to a country that does not play? I do not know.

Now I have had to pay £5 to return it. I am not happy.

The Second Messiah: Templars,The Turin Shroud and the Great Secret of Freemasonry
by Christopher Knight

1.0 out of 5 stars How can de Molay be the person on the Shroud when he was slowly burned to death??????, 23 July 2013
I am very puzzled how and where the author of this book got his research from. As he states Jacques de Molay is the same person who is on the Turin Shroud.

My research from Wikipedia, tells me de Molay and de Charney were slowly burned to death, refusing all offers of pardon for retraction, and bearing their torment with a composure which won for them the reputation of martyrs among the people, who reverently collected their ashes as relics."

So how can it possibly be Jacques de Molay on the Shroud of Turin????