Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

AIO® Polka Dot Gel Case & Screen Protector For (APPLE iPHONE 4S, RED)
AIO® Polka Dot Gel Case & Screen Protector For (APPLE iPHONE 4S, RED)
Offered by Tiny Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price!, 6 May 2014
I love this case. It's robust, protects the phone, and looks great. Well worth the money, and I'd definitely recommend.

Limit Boys Round Black Plastic Digital Watch 5391.56 With Black Bezel And Red/White Markers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value., 6 May 2014
My 8 and 10 year old boys both have one of these and they are robust and reliable. They've had them for a year now and I'd definitely recommend. (The battery ran out on one of them just a few months after we bought it but the seller replaced it FOC, no problem). Very pleased.

The Boy Who Biked the World: On the Road to Africa
The Boy Who Biked the World: On the Road to Africa
by Alastair Humphreys

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 6 May 2014
My 8 year old son struggles a bit with his reading but worked his way through this with us, and really enjoyed it. It's a great story, well written and educational too. Waiting for the next one now ....

Mud, Sweat and Tears Junior Edition
Mud, Sweat and Tears Junior Edition
by Bear Grylls

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 6 May 2014
My 10 year old son loved this book. He was glued to it and now wants to be an SAS soldier! Would definitely recommend.

Wild Sling Solo Water Bomb Catapult
Wild Sling Solo Water Bomb Catapult
Offered by WEBBOMB GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 6 May 2014
We bought this for our 11 year old for his birthday and now all his friends want one. It's easy to use, and really does fire the balloons a long way. His Dad was also firing packets of sweets for the kids to catch, which was a great game. Very robust, and the carry bag is handy too. The only thing I'd suggest is getting an adapter to fill the water balloons. Definitely recommend, and would buy for friends,

Guinness World Records 2011
Guinness World Records 2011
by Guinness World Records Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 April 2011
I bought this for my 8 year old son and he loves it. Unlike some of the other reviewers we love the way it's laid out with plenty of pictures and snippets of info everywhere. It's a fun, lively and colourful book that we both enjoy dipping into. At £6 it was also fantastic value, and I would definitely recommend it. Much better than a boring, comprehensive list of World Records. For the complete list of current records we check the internet.

4M Straw Art Kit
4M Straw Art Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, 15 April 2011
This review is from: 4M Straw Art Kit (Toy)
I bought this for my son's 6th birthday, and it's awful. There is no way you can make the creations suggested as the connectors do not hold the straws in place at all. They pop out all the time, and there's aren't enough of them anyway. The straws don't bend as they should either, they just split. All in all, a very cheap, poorly designed toy that I would certainly discourage anyone to buy.