Profile for Sazrah > Reviews

Content by Sazrah

Sazrah "hungry catapillar" (Glasgow, Scotland)

Quadra sports holdall in bottle green
Quadra sports holdall in bottle green
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size bag, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Quadra sports holdall (Luggage)
I read a few reviews before I bought this that said this bag was too small. It is not in the slightest! It fits everything I need in it and more. Just what I needed for the gym!

Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's Learned
Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's Learned

4.0 out of 5 stars 20 something/spoilt brat angst, 3 Dec. 2014
I was really excited about this book as I loved 'Girls'. It doesn't disappoint.

However, I can't shake the feeling that Lena Dunham has based the character of Hannah Horvath completely on herself. Things like Lena talking about growing up in New York, going to therapy for OCD at the age of 9 and going to college in the Ohio. I can't help but think that if she wasn't as privileged and her parents weren't able to afford therapy and expensive college fees then it would have been quite a different story,

But in saying that it is very entertaining. And I did enjoy 'Girls' for the reason that it was very honest about young women living in New York and didn't pretend that these people weren't privileged.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and eco friendly!, 28 April 2013
I heard about this product from a friend as I wanted to find an eco alternative to tampons and I didn't fancy using a reusable rag that I would need to scrub each time!

I tried this and I'm just sorry that I didn't get around to using it sooner. It is easy to use (fits in just like a tampon) and I no longer need to worry about running to the shop when I have my period if there is nothing in the house.

Only one bad point is that it is slightly messy (but tampons and pads are anyway!)

My box didn't come with user instructions but I managed to find everything I needed to know in this website below:

[...]

I hope more people start using this to stop the amount of sanitary pads and tampons that are ending up in our sea water and landfills!

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't read it, 17 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
This book has to be the worst book I have ever read. If you actually enjoy reading, don't read this book.

The fact that this was published amazes me. What astounds me even more is how many people loved it and raved about it as if it was a proper book!

It is written in such an immature and repetitive way that it seems as if some horny teenager has written it.

If I could give it zero stars, I would.

Rayware Gourmet Ramekins, Set of 4
Rayware Gourmet Ramekins, Set of 4
Offered by Dealsdirect247

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Creme brulee, 5 Feb. 2011
I needed some ramekins to make some creme brulee so I got these ones. They're perfect for the job, however it states on the back that you can't put them under the grill which means that I have to fork out some more money to buy a cook's blowtorch, which is a bit annoying. It's still microwave/dishwasher/freezer safe though.

One is Fun (Coronet Books)
One is Fun (Coronet Books)
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ideas for one (or two!), 10 Jun. 2009
This book is amazing! No longer do I have to fiddle with measurements for ingredients as this is has all the exact measurements for one. This way I don't end up making too much!

Everything I've made in it has been delicious too (especially the mushroom curry and cauliflower casserole with provencale topping).

Its great for ideas for left overs which you have no idea what to do with and it also has suggestions for 'mixed doubles'(which means you can make extra of one ingredient and keep it for another recipe the next day).

All in all a great buy!