Profile for CEJ > Reviews

CEJ (Kent, UK)

One Battery + One Charger For Olympus Li-40B Ir-300 Zoom Fe Series
One Battery + One Charger For Olympus Li-40B Ir-300 Zoom Fe Series

3.0 out of 5 stars Charger works but battery mis-sold, 22 Feb 2014
The charger does exactly what I needed - charge the original battery for my Olympus FE-230 camera in a variety of situations.
However the battery provided is not compatible with my camera; my original camera battery is a LI-42B 3.7V, but the battery provided is Li-42B 3.6V - which won't power my camera.
I did buy this more for the charger than the spare battery but it is very annoying that I still don't have a spare.

Cow Stress Ball
Cow Stress Ball
Offered by The Training Shop
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Stress! What stress?, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cow Stress Ball (Toy)
Bought for a friend at work with a liking for cows, this stress ball has become an office hit.
Soft enough that it doesn't hurt when you throw it at that annoying co-worker; mini rugby ball shape for that office game of tag rugby (when the boss isn't around); great for wringing away the stress (out of sight) when customers won't accept your answer; and cheerful to look at when sat on the desk. I thoroughly recommend.

The Best Wombles Album So Far
The Best Wombles Album So Far

4.0 out of 5 stars Guilty pleasure, 22 Oct 2013
I just about remember the wombles on TV when i was younger, and it is hard to believe when listening to this album, that they created a novelty band, rather than serious. Whether the songs on this album are original or covers I don't know, but I could really imagine them in the charts back in the 80's.
I re-bought this CD as my original went missing 10 or so years ago; I still love it - especially at the right price (ie I bought it second hand and cheap)!