Profile for Doda > Reviews

Doda

Aveeno Body Lotion Shea Butter 300 ml
Aveeno Body Lotion Shea Butter 300 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 14 Nov. 2013
It does moisturise the body quite well. Its a bit sticky though, I dont like feeling sticky after putting the body lotion but if you dont mind it is worth buying.

Berlitz: Venice Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Venice Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Berlitz

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 14 Nov. 2013
It does include all the main places you have to visit when you go to venice. Venice is bit disappointing city anyway.

Ronhill Lady Vizion Headband - Small/Medium
Ronhill Lady Vizion Headband - Small/Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 14 Nov. 2013
The headband is quite narrow and doesn't cover the whole ears. I haven't tried to run wearing this headband yet but it looks like its going to slip off me head quite easily.

Divaderme 9ml Black Lash Extender
Divaderme 9ml Black Lash Extender
Offered by UK Beauty Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 29 Oct. 2013
Wow I saw all the reviews for this Lash extender and couldn't believe that it could be as good as the people describe it. I hate wearing fake eyelashes as they are very uncomfortable and was thinking for a while to do the extension but it only last for three weeks and cost a lot of money. With this Lash Extender I dont have to think any more about going to beautician as I can achieve the same effect with this product

The Good Food Cook Book: Over 650 triple-tested recipes for every occasion
The Good Food Cook Book: Over 650 triple-tested recipes for every occasion
by Jane Hornby

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 29 Oct. 2013
This book is one of the best cooking books I ever had. I use it a lot and recipes are amazing.

I found so many dinners ideas in this book and also bought one for my sister.

It is must have cooking book!

SILVER LEVERBACK EARRINGS MADE WITH SPARKLING PETITE SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL. HIGH QUALITY. LOW PRICES.
Offered by pewterhooter

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 29 Oct. 2013
I bought those for my boyfriend's mum birthday and she was very pleased with them. They are very sparkly and look better on the ears than when they are in the box.

Cyclax Nature Pure Oil of Evening Primrose and Grapeseed Oil Hydrating Face Mask 175ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product for little money!, 7 May 2013
I have rated this product with four stars only because I'm not a fun of the smell. You supposed to leave the mask for 20 minutes but I think this is too long as the mask gets dry after 10 minutes. It definitely hydrate your skin, I have been using it for the last month and haven't noticed any reduce of my wrinkles but my face its very smooth and moisturized.

Unforgiven
Unforgiven

5.0 out of 5 stars Unforgiven, 6 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Unforgiven (Kindle Edition)
Love the crime books I got it on my kindle, and this the one you must read. I really liked the end of the book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2012 10:46 PM GMT