Profile for Mr. A. CHAMBERS > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. CHAMBERS

Mr. A. CHAMBERS (DORSET, UK)

Believe
Believe
Price: 8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars BELIEVE- BELIEVE SHE WILL BE A HUGE STAR, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Believe (Audio CD)
I can't understand some of the reviews I have read on here so far, Some people need their hearing checking as she is mindblowingly good. Orianthi is one absolutely incredible guitar player, an outstanding singer and an bonus on top of all of that she is outstandingly beautiful as well.

She can sing really really well and make all the songs on this album outstanding and her guitar play is mindblowing, I wish i could play the guiar as good as her. I like all the songs on the album especially the first song on it " According to you" which really gets your head bang.

Watchout for this oustanding 25YO Aussie rock chick as I can see great things from her in the future and can't wait for future albums etc.

BitDefender Total Security 2010 1 Year 3 Users (PC CD)
BitDefender Total Security 2010 1 Year 3 Users (PC CD)
Offered by PNA247
Price: 10.49

2.0 out of 5 stars NO WAY AS GOOD AS BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY 2009, 17 Jan 2010
I was using BitDefender Total Security 2009 which I absolutely loved and would of recommended the whole world to use but when it came to renewing it a couple of weeks ago the website wouldn't let me so i rang the support centre and they said upgrade to Total Security 2010 (I think they did something to make sure that everyone upgraded rather than continued using what they currently have). I bought off amazon the other day BitDefender Total Security 2010 but when I installed it my Internet Explorer stopped opening properly and was so intermittent and by computer became so slow (I am running a Intel Quadcore QX9650 processor with 2Gb of corsair dominator memory, 640GB of harddrive space etc). I uninstalled the software the day after installing it and internet explorer worked without any problems and my computer speed improved as well.

I loved my BitDefender Total Security 2009 and would never of changed it if I had been able to renew it without problems or been told that upgrade was the only option. I am now until I find something different using the free AVG 9.0 Antivirus software to keep me somewhat protected.

WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THE 2010 VERSION TO ANYONE. EITHER GET TOTAL SECURITY 2009 OR FIND SOMETHING DIFFERENT AS IT IS NOT A GOOD IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.