Profile for Julie A. Evans > Reviews

Content by Julie A. Evans

Julie A. Evans (Winsford, Cheshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
CurlyBase 6 X Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 II S6500 Clear Screen Protector Guard / Film / Cover + Cleaning Cloth
Offered by FABU-GADGETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Mini, 3 Jun 2013
Excellent little phone was purchased as a spare and has been very useful for the purpose. Love the size and handles well. Definitely would recommend this mobile.

Approx. 20Pcs Knitting Crochet Locking Stitch Markers / Can Also Be Used as A Nappy Pin on A New Baby Greeting Card
Offered by alwaysgoodluck

3.0 out of 5 stars Markers, 3 Jun 2013
Useful items a bit stiff and not as flexible as I had hoped. But OK for the tasks, so I will carry on using them.

Set 3 Aluminium knitting needle Stitch Holders By Curtzy TM
Set 3 Aluminium knitting needle Stitch Holders By Curtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Stitch holders, 3 Jun 2013
Price was good, I like the colourful stitch holders. They have been very useful so far with a couple of projects lets hope they stand the test of time.

60 Quick Baby Blankets
60 Quick Baby Blankets
by The Editors of Sixth&Spring Books

4.0 out of 5 stars 60 Quick baby Blankets, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: 60 Quick Baby Blankets (Paperback)
Very colourful and brilliant pictures of all the projects. I am hoping to get some of the referenced wool in the UK, but am not hopeful. No matter I can always buy a similar product and hope the blanket turns out OK.
Love all the blankets featured and am looking forwards to finishing the one I have started with wool purchased in USA.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2013 8:07 AM BST

East of India Christmas Ribbon - Christmas and Snowflake
East of India Christmas Ribbon - Christmas and Snowflake
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ribbon, 15 Jan 2013
Love all the ribbons form East of India they are a lovely add on to the Christmas gift and can make it look very pretty. My only minus is that there is never enough ribbon on the roll :(

Animagic Cassy Goes Catwalk Soft Toy
Animagic Cassy Goes Catwalk Soft Toy
Offered by rhi-trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Cassy cat, 15 Jan 2013
Bought this for the Grandaughter who wanted it. She was over the moon with it and still plays with it. It was a bit pricey for what you got and I am wondering how long it will last her.

East of India Snowflake Design Gift Wrap Christmas Ribbon
East of India Snowflake Design Gift Wrap Christmas Ribbon
Offered by RSQO

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Ribbon Wrap, 15 Jan 2013
Loved the design and the ease of use. Downside is there is hardly enough on the roll. Used on my Christmas gifts and tags.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Cow Xmas Charity Cards, 15 Jan 2013
Well this gives you an idea of what Xmas could be like in the highlands of Scotland for these furry long haired cows. I love my Highland Holidays and these cows are always in my holiday snaps. Loved these from the minute I saw them and so did my Scottish relatives. Great Quality.
Thanks Julies :)

Charity Christmas Cards (ALM4287) In Aid Of The Royal National Life Boat Association (RNLI) - Holly & Ivy - Pack Of 8 Cards
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Holly & Ivy Xmas Charity cards, 15 Jan 2013
I Bought these cards because they made me laugh, and I knew the people who I was going to send them too would enjoy them (and they did). The feedback from the cards was good and if a card can bring a smile to someone then that is good enough for me. Thank you for a quality Xmas Card and at the same time giving to charity :)

Julie

Dragonfly In Amber: (Outlander 2)
Dragonfly In Amber: (Outlander 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragonfly in Amber, 15 Jan 2013
I loved the way this fluidly followed the previous book Cross Stitch which I thoroughly enjoyed. Love the characters and all the stories which are all entwined around the main person in the book. Am still reading this book so hope it will entertain me as much as Cross Stitch did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4