Profile for Julie A. Evans > Reviews

Content by Julie A. Evans

Julie A. Evans (Winsford, Cheshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Learn to Crochet: Clear stitch diagrams and instructions. 20 simple projects to make
by Sally Harding
Price: 5.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Crotchet book, 26 Nov 2012
Small book, big on promise little on progress. Very disappointed. I was hoping I would be able to crotchet by now, but alas I think I will have to take a class!!!!

"Pack Of 12 Curtzy Crochet Hooks 2mm-8mm By Curtzy TM
"Pack Of 12 Curtzy Crochet Hooks 2mm-8mm By Curtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Crotchet Hooks, 26 Nov 2012
After knitting for years I thought I would teach myself to crotchet, but so far have not managed to make anything yet. Hooks seem OK but I keep losing them from the pouch they came in as they slide out far to easily.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Kindle Upgrade, 26 Nov 2012
Love, Love, Love this new version of Kindle. Its light weight does everything it advertises and wouldn't be without it. Thank you.

Cassandra Hot Water Bottle Double Ribbed (2 Side) - Colours May Vary
Cassandra Hot Water Bottle Double Ribbed (2 Side) - Colours May Vary
Offered by Thehealthcounter
Price: 3.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Hot Water Bottle, 26 Nov 2012
Very disappointed with this product. Looks an awful colour and nothing like the picture style. Would not buy again and saw a better one in my local supermarket for half the price.

Trouble In Singapore (Window Shopping For Men)
Trouble In Singapore (Window Shopping For Men)

4.0 out of 5 stars Trouble in Singapore, 22 Nov 2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this 2nd e.book. What a roller coaster of a holiday with twists and turns every where. Not sure I would be that brave, to go it alone, but well done and look forward to more.

Window Shopping For Men On Match.com
Window Shopping For Men On Match.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Window Shopping for Men, 22 Oct 2012
Great first book. Funny and sounded very true to life. I liked all the local references which made it interesting to me. Personally, I would have liked a longer version. Keep them coming though.

Julie - Winsford, Cheshire

Crochet Unravelled: A Clear and Concise Guide to Learning Crochet
Crochet Unravelled: A Clear and Concise Guide to Learning Crochet
by Claire Bojczuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Crotchet Unravelled, 22 Oct 2012
Not really what I was hoping for as a novice. Very disappointed.

I didnt find it clear and consise unfortunately, maybe I should have gone for something very basic.
Julie - Winsford, Cheshire.

Knitting Pin holder - cylinder shape - fabric shows cartoon cats on a red background

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting needle case, 19 Jun 2012
Love this case which now holds all my knitting needles, and all in one place.

Fabulous buy and love the cat pattern.

Julie E - Winsford, Cheshire

Fifty Shades of Grey: 1/3
Fifty Shades of Grey: 1/3
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifty Shades of Grey, 19 Jun 2012
Fantastic ..... well done to this author for writing a book for the girls!!! Couldn't put it down and have spread the word to many to go and buy it. I felt as though I was in the room with them at times, it was so intimate and detailed. My inner Goddess has re-awakened...............Fifty Shades of Grey

Julie E. Winsford, Cheshire

Blackberry Torch 9860 Smartphone Black Flip Case Cover & Protective Sock By Kolay

5.0 out of 5 stars BB 9860 mobile phone, 9 Feb 2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it... after having a very basic BB Curve I am brought right up to date with this mobile, one of the best phones I have had.
It took a while to get used to the Touch Screen but am so glad I persevered. I am now expecting everything to have a touch screen, I forget my Kindle is not Touch Screen technology.

I love the Torch feature too.......

Julie. Winsford, Cheshire