Profile for Janey > Reviews

Shaun the Sheep - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Shaun the Sheep - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Sparkes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun with Shaun, 4 Feb. 2012
It is easy watching with the wee one. Nice stories and the sheep and cheeky pigs get up to all sort of tricks behind the farmer's back.

Billy's Beetle (Book & CD)
Billy's Beetle (Book & CD)
by Mick Inkpen
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Where is that Beetle, 4 Feb. 2012
I was looking for a nice story and here I've found one. We use the audio cd as part of our bed time routine. And listen to the story every night, and I still like it. When my daughter is old enough for the book I'm sure she will have great fun finding the beetle which is hiding on every page. The simple but fun story written for children, and I laughed when the lady lost her sausages too. Happy reading.

Timmy Time - Volume 1-5 Box Set [DVD]
Timmy Time - Volume 1-5 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jackie Cockle

5.0 out of 5 stars Timmy tastic, 4 Feb. 2012
Love it! And my daughter does too. Very easy watching for a little one. With easy stories to follow. Think this will be around for quite a while in our house. And great value too. Very happy with this purchase.

Harvard Business Review on Mergers & Acquisitions ("Harvard Business Review" Paperback)
by Harvard Business School Press

3.0 out of 5 stars Harvard Business Review - Mergers, 7 Feb. 2003
This book is extremly useful for those who do not have access to the past editions of the Harvard Business review and want information on Mergers, However if you do have access to the harvard Business review I suggest you look them up and read the articles there and this book would be a waste of money as it offers no additional insight on mergers and acquisitions, only what is stated in the articles.