Profile for Natalie > Reviews

Content by Natalie

Natalie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Air Bus A380 Aeroplane Bump and Go with flashing lights Sound effects Toy Sound Light Model Airplane
Offered by Total-Gift

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful toy!, 11 Mar. 2015
This has to be the worst toy I have ever purchased. I know it was only cheap, but even so, I did expect it to meet some standards. The plastic covers that cover the engine lights keep coming off, leaving the bulb exposed. The tail is the same, again exposing the bulb. Then to top it all off, the lights stopped working altogether, not even 24 hours after receiving it. The noise it makes it unbelievably loud and the only good thing about the lights not working is that the sound isn't as loud now either!! All in all, a very disappointing purchase!!

Diamond Bling Sparkly Gem Glitter Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch For Apple Ipad 2nd / 3rd / 4th Generation With Screen Guard & Stylus (Pink)
Offered by louderthinkers

5.0 out of 5 stars nice iPad cover, 10 Dec. 2014
Nice iPad cover, very sturdy, pretty design, ideal for my daughter!! Came as advertised. Nice product.

200 x Crystal Self Adhesive Diamante Stick On Rhinestone Gems 5mm
200 x Crystal Self Adhesive Diamante Stick On Rhinestone Gems 5mm
Offered by Busy Bead

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 26 Aug. 2014
Attempted to use these on some wedding invitations, but when removing them from the backing sheet, the glue stayed on the sheet so they wouldn't stick on the invites. Not a great product, I wouldn't recommend them.

IKEA Floor Uplighter Light Lamp (1)
IKEA Floor Uplighter Light Lamp (1)
Offered by Salveo Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely light, 26 Aug. 2014
Brilliant, easy to put together, looks good, easy to use and the light emitted is good. Very happy with purchase.

Binatone Designer 2115 Single DECT Telephone with Answer Machine
Binatone Designer 2115 Single DECT Telephone with Answer Machine

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 26 Aug. 2014
Not a great phone overall. The ringtones and phone book are good, but the speakerphone is very poor sound quality and when on the phone, the sound fluctuates, which has never happened with another phone. I would not recommend.

Miadomodo® HRGL01 3 Pcs Wall Shelf Set DIFFERENT COLOURS (purple)
Miadomodo® HRGL01 3 Pcs Wall Shelf Set DIFFERENT COLOURS (purple)
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Aug. 2014
Amazing shelves, easy to put up and look great. I've got them in my kitchen, and they wipe clean well too. Very pleased and very impressed.

Zone - Womens Black and White Moulded Flip Flop - Size 9 - Black
Zone - Womens Black and White Moulded Flip Flop - Size 9 - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 26 Aug. 2014
I bought these in my usual size and I guess the term "you get what you pay for" is right. They were too small, too tight and very uncomfortable. I wore them for 2 hours whilst on holiday, thinking that they might loosen off, but they didn't. I ended up throwing them away instead of bringing them home again. Very disappointed!!!

50s Black Big Polka Dot, Rockabilly, Swing, Prom Dress with Ribbon Bow & Petticoat (UK Size 24)
Offered by Hot-Corsets

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous dress, 21 July 2014
This dress is gorgeous, unfortunately I had to send it back as it was a little big around the top (and I couldn't wait for a replacement as needed it 2 days later!!) I was so disappointed as it was lovely, and looked great on (apart from the top bit!) I would Definitely say that the dresses come up big, as I ordered my normal size and it was too big. I would definitely buy from them again. Very fast refund process too.

Stix2 Double Sided Acid Free Permanent Transfer Tape Pen 8.4mm x 12m
Stix2 Double Sided Acid Free Permanent Transfer Tape Pen 8.4mm x 12m
Offered by Ashprintlondonltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 15 May 2014
This tape is great for all your crafting needs. It can be applied fast and effectively and holds things where they should be. Very happy with the product

Childs Costume: Alice Large 8-10 Years
Childs Costume: Alice Large 8-10 Years
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Childs Alice Costume (Toy)
I ordered this for my 8 yr old for world book day. I am very disappointed! The product itself looks to be very cheaply made, it looks poor quality for the price (over £15, inc del) and the sizing is a joke. My daughter is average size for her age, but the outfit is still very snug and short. It actually fits my 5 year old neighbour better than my daughter! If I didn't need it for tomorrow, I would be sending it back, but she'll have to squeeze into it for the day!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4