Profile for William > Reviews

Vampire Master
Vampire Master
by Virginia Ironside

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for youngsters, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Vampire Master (Hardcover)
I read this when I was about 12 and thoroughly enjoyed it, and I have just purchased it from Amazon so my kids can read it too (If I can get them off iPad/PC haha)

The Devil Shook My Hand - I've Been Shot, Stabbed and Accused of Murder. People Call Me Britain's Deadliest Bare-Knuckle Fighter. This is My Story

1.0 out of 5 stars Selective Memory, 11 Nov. 2012
Funny how Mickey Gluckstad forgot to mention how he was sentenced to prison in 1990 on 3 counts: buggery, three indecent assaults and one offence of gross indecency of a boy which lasted over 3 years (from when the boy was aged 7 until he was 10).
This man is no loveable rogue, just a vile pervert.
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2014 9:01 PM BST

The Real Bravo Two Zero: The Truth Behind "Bravo Two Zero" (Cassell Military Paperbacks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 9 Nov. 2012
A great deal of research was made writing this book, with the author following the trail that the ill fated Bravo Two Zero team took. He is very respectful of all parties concerned (British & Iraqi). Hopefully this book gave Vince Phillip's (RIP) family some peace of mind and closure

Wrong Place Wrong Time: Gripping true story and how my ticket to a new life turns out to be a one way ticket to hell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, Scary & A Good Read, 16 Jun. 2012
I bought this book a few days ago and later that night (about 11pm) went up to bed to have a read - I ended up staying awake until 2.30am to finish it!

I am just a bit older than the Author was when the events took place and I can relate to a lot of what writes about, being a bit naive and carefree when young. Fortunately for me (unfortunately for David) the few scrapes I had in my early 20s with the police were here in the UK not Spain!!!

Anyone who enjoys reading books involving True Crime,the Police,Spain, Being young and a bit adventurous should definitely give this a read.

5/5 from me and hopefully David Perlmutter decides to write further books.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2013 3:30 PM BST