Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
The Long Mars: (Long Earth 3)
The Long Mars: (Long Earth 3)
Price: 6.64

3.0 out of 5 stars Damp squib!, 19 Aug 2014
OK but not as good as the other 2. As with the last book the Long War it took a long time to get to the non existant climax. A bit of a damp squib. Its a shame as the premis and ideas in these books are really good but the tention, build up, sence of drama or danger whatever you want to call it just hasnt been there and the characters have been pretty flat since the first book really.

Basic Mens Coveralls Boiler Suits Mechanics Farm Automotive Construction Workwear In Grey (Tall Leg Length) (116 cm chest)
Offered by Scotts Workwear Ltd
Price: 20.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected, 11 Aug 2014
I purchased this to use as part of a costume so was not too worried about its quality and build as it’s not going to be put through much but I was surprised by the quality and weight of material and build quality is great considering the cost. If I needed a set of these to work as a mechanic etc I would be more than happy with these despite some reviews to the contrary on here.

Well worth the money and great quality

Velleman MK107 LED running light
Velleman MK107 LED running light
Offered by Rapid Electronics
Price: 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit., 9 July 2014
Great bit of kit. Several of these run the lights in my Ghostbusters Proton Pack.

Star Wars Folded Flyers (Klutz)
Star Wars Folded Flyers (Klutz)
by Ben Harper
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and easy to follow, 14 Oct 2013
If you love paper planes and Star Wars this is an excellent book for you. There is some great detail about the various craft as well as great information about how to get the plane to fly correctly, useful for any normal paper plane also.

Flying Paper Dragons (Klutz)
Flying Paper Dragons (Klutz)
by Anne Akers Johnson
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Sep 2013
Got this for my daughter (9) who loves making things and loves dragons. Some people have said the card is too think and it needs taping together but this just end up with a stronger dragon better for flying and taking flying into things without breaking. She made some of these herself and I helped on a few but very well received and the information on the dragons was well illustrated and informative even for a reluctant 9 year old reader. Very highly recommended.

Ex-Pro USB 2.0 Audio Adapter, Supports 7.1 Surround Sound. (Mic & Headphones) PC, MAC & PS3
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for PS3, 18 Sep 2013
I purchased this to get a Turtle Beach wired PC gaming headset working with my PS3. Plugged it into the PS3 and it saw it without any installation and very minimal set up. Great bit of kit.

The New Watch
The New Watch
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lack of threat, 14 July 2013
This review is from: The New Watch (Kindle Edition)
Lack of threat is the best way to describe this book. In all the others there had been a clear and present danger and you really felt like the world and everyone in it was in danger. This last book however does not carry any where near the same. Its described that way and on the surface the loss of the Twilight itself does seem like something that would be bad but you just never feel like that is a possibility. Its all too easy and mediocre. Its a bit of a let down comapired to the last book but I still enjoyed it but was a little let lown.

The Long War (Long Earth 2)
The Long War (Long Earth 2)
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not as good as the first one., 14 July 2013
I really enjoyed the first book. Great collabouration bettwen these two writers. This, however, promised much bust seemed to be a bit of a damp squib. There is no war and not really any threat of one and there just didnt seem to be any clear aim in the story here. It just sort of floated along in this richly described and crative "worlds" but didnt really go anyway. Its a must to those who have read the first one but dont be suprised if you are disapointed. Bring on chapter 3, hopefully with something to say this time.

ContourROAM Waterproof HD Action Camera
ContourROAM Waterproof HD Action Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bit of kit, 3 Jun 2013
I have been after a decent "Action Sports Camera" for ages for 2 different applications. I wanted something I could use to record my exploits during Airsoft as well as rides on my Motorbike. I have been comparing cameras and footage on YouTube for ages. There was not much between the Contour and the GoPro but I just didn't like the square nature of the GoPro and decided the Contour was the one for me and how happy I am with my choice.

It's sturdy and easy to use. The choice of mounts is great and being that you can pick up a rail mount for the Contour and no one seems to have done one for the GoPro yet sealed the deal for me and it comes with several mounts in the box. One of which is a surface mount that adjusts it's swivel. This mounted to my helmet with no problems and is strong enough to hold the camera without falling off. I also picked up a great bar mount for the bike and even at "motorway speeds" the picture is crisp and clear even in the rain.

The Laser is a good idea but in reality it's not clear enough in the daylight to really see it and a couple of minutes playing around and reviewing footage I found the best way to get the camera spot on. The only downside to the Contour Roam 2 is it not working with the iPhone or Android phones to be able to see the footage to set up. As I really don't need GPS on the camera I really didn't see the point in going for the very much more expensive version just to be able to use the phones to set it up and never use any of the other features.

All in the all a great bit of kit and I will be boring the pants off people for ages with its footage!

Contour Picatinney Mount - Gun Mount
Contour Picatinney Mount - Gun Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Airsoft, 3 Jun 2013
Ive been after a camera for Airsoft for ages and the Contour seemed perfect. Hand in had with that, of course, I needed a gun mount. This is perfect for the job and with the Contour having the rotating lens you can fit this baby to any part of your gun with no issues. I tried it mounted on the top rail and slung under the barrel as well as on the side etc no problems.

This is a must and its great!

Page: 1 | 2