Profile for S. Sabina > Reviews

Content by S. Sabina

S. Sabina (bucharest romania)

How to Make Money: The 88 Steps to Get Rich and Find Success
How to Make Money: The 88 Steps to Get Rich and Find Success
by Felix Dennis
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good book, 25 Dec 2012
For those who understand the real hardship in the getting of money. Not for the "nice" kind. It's a more condensed version of "How to get rich" , but has value on its own

Get Off Your Arse
Get Off Your Arse
by Brad Burton
Price: 4.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, bad, bad, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Get Off Your Arse (Paperback)
Well, I read a LOT of business books. Some of them are boring in a corporate way, some of them are very catchy like Deborah's Meaden Common Sense Rules, but this one is very boring, very strangely written, and also the guy promotes his business shamelessly, which of course is kind of natural, but not the purpose of this book I suppose, so his marketing skills kinda suck :)) It annoyed to me death !
Anyway, some useful hints are provided, still worth reading, if you can put up with the illiterate writing style. I guess he tries too hard to come across as "cool"

Urban Workout [DVD]
Urban Workout [DVD]
Price: 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 13 April 2010
This review is from: Urban Workout [DVD] (DVD)
HOT MUSIC, HOT MOVES, I DIDN'T FIND THEM TOO HARD TO GRASP AS SOME OF THE REVIEWS SAID, I JUST LOVED IT !!!!!! 100 STARS

From the Heart: Eight Rules to Live by
From the Heart: Eight Rules to Live by
by Robin Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars boring, 25 Nov 2009
i suppose she is a great woman, if the book wasn't so damn boring i would find out !

The Real Deal: My Story from Brick Lane to Dragons' Den
The Real Deal: My Story from Brick Lane to Dragons' Den
by James Caan
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars shockingly good, 25 Nov 2009
well, i am speechless....i live in romania, never heard of this thing, dragon's den, we have only boring stuff on the tv, like semi-naked dumb chicks...anyway this book was kinda cheap and my instinct , and maybe his captivating gaze on the cover made me buy it , and i must say i love it to death ! he is extremly smart, brave and pretty normal to me ;-) i love it !

Hackers [DVD] [1996]
Hackers [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Iain Softley
Offered by Jasuli
Price: 5.45

4.0 out of 5 stars hahaha funny movie, 13 Aug 2009
This review is from: Hackers [DVD] [1996] (DVD)
of all the things i lost, i miss my mind the most !
you gotta stop letting you mama dress you man
and so on