Profile for BOOK JUNKIE > Reviews

Guerra
Guerra
by Jason Webster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, read it quickly., 4 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Guerra (Paperback)
Loved this book. So interesting that I read it in a short space of time. Just really helps you imagine the area that he travels through and the issues surrounding the Spanish Civil War. Recommend it to A level Spanish students too if you are studying that topic or for anyone that has a general interest in Spain.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Fast Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Fast Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 4 Jan. 2016
Brilliant. It does what it's supposed to do. I can't say it charges an iPhone 7 times with one charge but it did I'd say at least 4- 5 times easily and my phone lasted a 26 hour coach journey and also a 17 hour flight and back. I'm quite skeptical especially with electronics but so far this product has not let me down. I have only used it a few times though. I know someone else who bought one (which is what prompted me to get one) and theirs is just as good. It is a little heavy to carry around if you're thinking of putting it in a small handbag. I use it when I'm on longer journeys e.g. on a train/plane so it doesn't weigh my bag down but it's not heavy enough to put me off taking it out with me if I had to.

USP Labs 535.5g Modern BCAA Plus Watermelon
USP Labs 535.5g Modern BCAA Plus Watermelon
Offered by SFS DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good, mixes well., 4 Jan. 2016
I'm not an expert in how good BCAA is, my coach recommended it and so I bought it. I wish I knew if it was having some super effect on my muscles but I have no clue if it's that, my diet, the protein or a mixture. However, the watermelon one surprised me and I like the taste of it. It isn't too artificial tasting or sickly. It mixes well and I would buy it again.

Natures Aid 500mg Vitamin C Sugar Free Chewable with Rosehips and Citrus Bioflavonoids Tablets - Pack of 100 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, 4 Jan. 2016
What they do for my health I can't honestly say, I'm hoping they just aid a good diet but what I can say is they're delicious, nice to suck on or chew with a great taste and aren't chalky or artificial tasting. I always remember to take them because they taste nice and so I will certainly order some more when I run out.

Gramatica De USO Del Espanol - Teoria Y Practica: Gramatica De USO De Espanol + Soluciones - Level A1-B2
by Luis Aragones

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 4 Jan. 2016
I have used these books before so it was exactly as expected. Gives you a fairly comprehensive guide to intermediate level grammar however note that it is written purely in Spanish, hence all explanations are in Spanish. I think it's clearly laid out and gives you graduated exercises to practise with the answers at the back. I would recommend this book to people who need to practise Spanish grammar but already have an idea of how it works rather than a beginner's guide.

Not The Highway Code: The Unofficial Rules Of The Road
Not The Highway Code: The Unofficial Rules Of The Road
by Ivor Baddiel

5.0 out of 5 stars the new highway code, 30 Oct. 2007
This book was hilarious. We have the "official" Highway Code which not many people seem to take very seriously these days (unfortunately), and this one seemed like a more "realistic" version of the Highway Code. A good laugh, definitely recommendable for Christmas!