Profile for Robert Garwood > Reviews

Goal Zero Nomad 7M Solar Panel
Goal Zero Nomad 7M Solar Panel
Offered by Vireo - green electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Feb. 2014
I have used this panel (clipped to the back of my rucksack) for a few months now, and It has been very good. I need a battery pack as it will not charge an Iphone directly, but for my GPS, Ipod and everything else it has worked perfectly.
It is tough and will work in the rain, small and easy to carry, the charging times can be long ranging from a couple of hours in Morocco, to all morning in the UK. I use it with a battery charger that fits doubleA and tripleA batteries.
Its the first thing I pack to go anywhere.
Whether it is expensive or not will depend on how long it last, so far, apart from wiping the panels down occasionally, mine still looks as if it has just come out of the box.
This Panel fills a need and does it well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, light and warm., 4 Sept. 2013
I,ve used this bag on two occasions, neither being very cold so I used the zip to regulate the temperature.
I bought a waterproof sleeping bag cover and a Silk liner to protect the outside and inside.
combined with a good mat, this sleeping bag is as good as bags costing two or three times as much.

NEBO CSI 8 LED Black Tactical Laser Self Defense Flashlight Model #5077 Includes 3 Batteries!
Offered by Smart Shop UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and Practical, 4 Sept. 2013
The torch is good, the Laser a bit useless, but the Cat loves it.
I bought it mainly for the Strobe light which is good enough to get me noticed if I ever need rescuing.
The torch is very good value, well made and the batteries last longer than I expected, the switch is at the opposite end to the Lens which I thought would make it easy to switch on by accident, leaving me with flat batteries when I needed it. but so far it hasn,t happened, all things considered a good torch and good value.