Profile for Radka > Reviews

Content by Radka

Radka

GIRLS LADIES LYDC POLKA SATCHEL HANDBAG SCHOOL BAG (ORANGE)
GIRLS LADIES LYDC POLKA SATCHEL HANDBAG SCHOOL BAG (ORANGE)
Offered by Miss Lulu Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Dispatched with macro damage, 6 Feb. 2014
When I have received this ( excitingly expecting) bag, I could not believe what I have seen. The zip was damaged and I could not move it at all. This was such a macro damage and I have contacted company straightaway. They asked for an image to be attached, which made me feel stupid and it was clearly expressed distrust towards the customer (why would I made it up, if I wanted my item and I purchased it). Ok, I provided them with image and they sent return authorisation straight to me. Now, going to the post office, pay for package and wrapping (£4.30) + second class delivery (£5.60) = £9.90 round it up £ 10 without having a bag + my lunch time spent on this, I'm considering stop online shopping because of this awful experience. Do not buy a bags from this source !!

Lunch Time Insulated Cool Bag - Blue
Lunch Time Insulated Cool Bag - Blue
Offered by SWITCH!

3.0 out of 5 stars unpretty, 6 Feb. 2014
A lunch bag was almost £10, I expected slightly better quality. The ends of zip are unpretty and a sawing is seen, it does not look as good as I expected for that price and I really wished for some nice and durable lunch bag for my office.

Cambridge IELTS 8 Self-study Pack (Student's Book with Answers and Audio CDs (2)): Official Examination Papers from University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (IELTS Practice Tests)
by Cambridge ESOL

5.0 out of 5 stars IELTS 8, 25 April 2012
Complete tests with answer keys and recording scripts ideal for my self-study. I already practised from the IELTS 6 and 7 and all were very useful for revisions and self-testing. It is covered by the Cambridge Learner Corpus which is a unique collection of over 95,000 exam papers from Cambridge ESOL.