Profile for chris > Reviews

Content by chris

chris

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Mindbreaker (A Cassidy Edwards Novel - Book 3)
Mindbreaker (A Cassidy Edwards Novel - Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars F ab, 2 May 2016
I love this series, it just keeps getting better and better. What a wonderful plot - I can usually ascertain where the story is going very quickly - not so with these books. Brilliant characters who catch your attention, narrative that holds you so that you have to finish the book without putting it down. Bring me more please.

Spellfinder (A Cassidy Edwards Novel Book 2)
Spellfinder (A Cassidy Edwards Novel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars F ab, 2 May 2016
A very good read. Entering a new world with characters vividly drawn and unusual, the plot has so many twists and turns can't wait for more.

Bloodfire (Blood Destiny Book 1)
Bloodfire (Blood Destiny Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars f ab, 23 April 2016
Loved the book!!! Loved the way it was written, the characters are tremendous, the plot fantastic, best read I have had in a while. Can't wait to read more.

Sew Useful: Simple Storage Solutions for the Home
Sew Useful: Simple Storage Solutions for the Home
by Debbie Shore

4.0 out of 5 stars f ab, 23 April 2016
Although I have not as yet made anything from this book, I will do eventually as some of the items are very useful. The instructions look to be very clear and the photos are excellent.

Sew Brilliant Bags: Choose from 12 Beautiful Projects, Then Design Your Own
Sew Brilliant Bags: Choose from 12 Beautiful Projects, Then Design Your Own
by Debbie Shore

4.0 out of 5 stars f ab, 23 April 2016
Although the bags are varied and I have only attempted to make one of them so far, I have found that some of the instructions were not quite clear as to the meaning, although I did manage to work it out eventually.

The Bag Making Bible: The Complete Guide to Sewing and Customizing Your Own Unique Bags
by Lisa Lam

5.0 out of 5 stars f ab, 23 April 2016
Great bags, good quality pictures, easy to follow instructions, what more could you possible want. I have made the bucket bag 4 times now and still am delighted with it.

Night Terrors (Dreamweaver Book 2)
Night Terrors (Dreamweaver Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars F ab, 20 April 2016
It was just as good as book one, really good characters, story line and twists. Thank you I am looking forward to reading the next one.

Night Shade (Dreamweaver Book 1)
Night Shade (Dreamweaver Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars F ab, 18 April 2016
I found this book very intriguing! At first I thought I would not enjoy it, I mean how could the main character be confined to such a shadow of a life, where was the book going? I soon found out. What a wonderful plot. The characters are very colourful and well written as is the descriptive text. Most enjoyable I have read for a while. Looking forward to the next one.

Mahjong Deluxe HD
Mahjong Deluxe HD

5.0 out of 5 stars f ab, 31 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Mahjong Deluxe HD (App)
Great game I play it over and over when I have finished all the games I start again and again. Very addictive trying to get under 4 minutes for each game on each level now.

Bee Brilliant
Bee Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars f ab, 26 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Bee Brilliant (App)
Good game but too many offers to purchase help for my liking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7