Profile for Mr. Joseph F. Neville > Reviews

Content by Mr. Joseph F. ...

Mr. Joseph F. Neville "allthings1" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
6 Socket individually switched extension
6 Socket individually switched extension

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socket extender, 11 Dec 2013
Like me, have you ever had the problem where you have run out of sockets? This product could be your answer...

It has 6 individual sockets on it that all have their own switches. It is perfect in the office environment which I use it in as it means I can switch off some of the appliances, such as the printer and computer but leave on the other important items, such as the clocks.

It is a great addition to the office and means that appliances can be used not only safely, but also in an eco friendly manner by not having to leave all of the appliances on overnight.

8 Shot Caps - 25 rings per card [Toy]
8 Shot Caps - 25 rings per card [Toy]
Offered by angel enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun fun fun, 11 Dec 2013
grab yourself a cap gun and caps and go and have some fun. Recreate some of the best gun battle in history in your back garden without the worry of injuring anyone. These are excellent quality caps. All of them worked, not a penny wasted

The Reformation: History in an Hour
The Reformation: History in an Hour

5.0 out of 5 stars Making history digestible, 11 Dec 2013
The reformation sounds like a complicated historical turning point. It is. However, this book makes it digestible and separates it into many easily readable chapters. Having read this I intend to go on and read more in-depth about the events briefly covered in this book. A good starting point for anyone who wants to develop an interest in historical events

Percale White Housewife Pillowcase Pair
Percale White Housewife Pillowcase Pair
Offered by Rohi Linens Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin, 11 Dec 2013
Needed some decent quality replacements for the weathered ones that I have been using for some time. These do not disappointment. They are cheap but high quality and can be used over and over again without falling apart unlike some of the others I have bought elsewhere.

Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver
Offered by IN THE JUNGLE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver (Toy)
When I bought this product it was a spur of the moment purchase. With no prior research I found myself buying it. Expecting only a toy that would last 10 minutes I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived.

This product is noticeably weightier than the plastic toy equivalent. The bottom half of the screwdriver is metal, the top half plastic. This provides a good distribution of weight and makes it practical to use the screwdriver function.

This brings me nicely onto the screwdriver bits. They are coloured green, the same as the light of the sonic screwdriver and you could almost imagine them being the crystal of the real sonic screwdriver. It comes with 3 different sizes: Small, Medium and Large. All are double ended so you get a flat and Philips head of all sizes and they store neatly into the compartment inside of the top half of the screwdriver so that you could use it as a prop as well.

The only disappointment I have with this product is that the top half is fixed and so doesn't spring up like the one on the TV show or the toy version does. Apart from this, the product is excellent and makes a quality addition to the collection.

MFH Gloves Neoprene - L, Black
MFH Gloves Neoprene - L, Black
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gloves..., 19 Nov 2013
As a keen outdoorsman I am always on the look out for good products at reasonable prices. When my gloves, who had been my companions in the wilderness for many years, gave up I looked in all the high street shops but nothing really caught my eye so, to the internet I turned.

These gloves are simply superb. I cannot give them enough praise. They are made to top quality spec with affordable prices for all. They are durable, despite only having them for around a week they have already been tested when I took them out at the weekend, they kept my hands relatively warm (bear in mind they are not insulated so I wasn't expecting miracles), there isn't too much excess so even when wearing you retain full use of your hands, as opposed to those really thick gloves which limit the tasks you can do and (most importantly) I could still use my phone whilst wearing them meaning my fingers weren't exposed to the cold weather.

I would definitely recommend these as they would be useful for a wide variety of tasks.

Eurolight Blue 5 Led Bar Light with Static and 3 Flashing Modes
Eurolight Blue 5 Led Bar Light with Static and 3 Flashing Modes

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the little gems..., 19 Nov 2013
Having found this product quite quickly on amazon I was surprised to find a mix of reviews, some saying the product was excellent others saying it was a pile of rubbish. This nearly put me off were it not for the necessity of needing this item for a show I was attending.

I was not disappointed one bit.

The lights are great, all 5 LEDs worked superbly, the flashing modes, thought limited to 3 variants then solid light beam, really attracted peoples attention and I faced none of the problems that other consumers seemed to have done.

The mounting bracket has not broken of become unusable in anyway despite rugged use on mountain courses so I am pretty confident when I say this is one of the internets little gems. It is one of those products that pleasantly surprise you and I would recommend it to anyone.

Angels And Demons: (Robert Langdon Book 1)
Angels And Demons: (Robert Langdon Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 10 Aug 2013
I bought this after watching the film and found that it was addictive, once i'd started reading i couldn't stop because the story is just so good.

Thanks Inky: Tales of a police dog handler
Thanks Inky: Tales of a police dog handler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 3 Aug 2013
This came up as a recommended read and I am so glad that I bought it. It is an excellent book and well worth a read.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Is it worth £15, 3 Aug 2013
The G26 Glock BB gun is a very fun toy indeed. And that is exactly what it is, a toy. Compared to other BB pistols it hasn't got the same power so it is not suitable for Air-softers however, as a prop you could get away with it. It certainly looks like the real thing, apart from the 'Made in China' sign embossed on the side. The magazine holds a respectable 10 BBs, the gun itself feels very well-made, the cocking action feels very clean as opposed to grainy and feeling like the weapon is about to fall apart and it manages to spit out the BBs when required. I bought this as a prop for a home-movie me and a few mates were making so was happy to pay £15 as it was exactly what I needed for the film (and it looked good on camera) however you have to consider the purpose you would need a BB gun for. If you are a professional or wannabe I wouldn't recommend this. For home movies, film props and to use just for a laugh this is the gun for you. I would say that, if bought for the right reasons, £15 is a very good price to pay for this product.

Page: 1 | 2