Profile for mrs J > Reviews

Content by mrs J

mrs J (uk)

Biosync Finger Pulse Oximeter & Heart Rate Monitor w/ Instructions, Lanyard & Case - Dark Blue
Offered by Dealstation

2.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for., 5 Jun 2014
I find this to be variable in how frequently it records accurate readings. I'm not certain it is a highly accurate device, it may just be that I have a faulty one but I would certainly recommend spending a bit more to get a better model. The models at work are much more reliable but then again, they were in the region of £200-£300. I think this may suffice, but if you suspect the O2 saturation reading given is inaccurate it may be worth rechecking with another device if available.

Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer
Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer

1.0 out of 5 stars mildew?, 5 Jun 2014
Became mildewy after a couple of uses. Not sure why as I do have other wooden utensils which have not fared the same fate. I threw it away and bought one from a large department store and have not had any problems with the new one.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash

4.0 out of 5 stars tear free?, 5 Jun 2014
I have used this from newborn age. It smells divine and has caused no sensitivity issues. It is not cheap but as it works for us so I keep buying it. However I am dubious about tear free claims. I really think it could do with being less irritating as it's not entirely tear free.

Noisy Animals (Usborne Farmyard Tales)
Noisy Animals (Usborne Farmyard Tales)
by Felicity Brooks
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars demented farm animals, 5 Jun 2014
Not very impressed. The farm yard animal noises quite loud and some sound quite demented. Personally I think a older child may benefit as my young child was very apprehensive and at times scared of the noises. He has no problem with other sound books ie. Aliens love underpants etc The illustrations and the book in general, is otherwise good.

2 Pack Wheelie Bin Numbers - 9
2 Pack Wheelie Bin Numbers - 9
Offered by Price Attack Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: 2 Pack Wheelie Bin Numbers - 9
One year later still doing the job well. Has endured some awful weather but has remained stuck fast and no peeling. Easy to apply and does the simple job well.

Aidapt Handy Reacher 32inch
Aidapt Handy Reacher 32inch

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 17 Dec 2012
i must say i was very disappointed with this item. very cheap looking. i brought this for my mother, and even i have difficulty using the trigger, and i am fully able bodied.. It is not comfortable to use and require considerable force to use the handle. it doesn't grip particularly well either. i should have gone for a better make, even if it was more expensive. save your money and spend more first time as you will only have to re-purchase another one, like i will now have to. it really is not suitable for the elderly or anyone who maybe be affected with arthritis, particularly in the hands.