Profile for Nill > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Bagbase Belt Bag - Classic Red
Bagbase Belt Bag - Classic Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality. I love it, 30 Jun 2014
I bought it for my Africa trip. Really good quality. I love it.

Pyramid Premium Pop Up Dome Mosquito Net White - Single
Pyramid Premium Pop Up Dome Mosquito Net White - Single
Offered by StaywellTravel

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is fine. But it doesn't stay up, 30 Jun 2014
Quality is fine. But it doesn't stay up! There were practically no instructions on how to set it up included, but in the end I managed to do it. After a few days it started falling down...I'd wake up during the night because of it and I was bitten by mosquitoes through the net. Useless.

Fashion Turban Funky Headwrap Bandana Style, Also Ideal For Hair Loss And Chemo (Brown)
Offered by Beautifeye

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good quality turban, 30 Jun 2014
I used this turban at work for nearly a year. It never lost it's colour even though it's been washed several of times. It's good quality and the only reason why I no longer use it, is because I no longer need it for work.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
I LOVE this bag! I bring it everywhere. Qualify is good.

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - White
Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - White
Offered by ARC UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice MP3 player, 30 Jun 2014
It's a nice MP3 player. However, it's complicated to access the music files and the text is tiny. Also, it's impossible to read the screen when the sun is shining.
Apart from that I'm happy with my purchase. The sound quality is good and the quality of the MP3 player itself is high - it might not look durable, but it is. I've had it for a few months now and it still works well and looks almost new.

Pink Owl - Oyster Card Holder
Pink Owl - Oyster Card Holder
Offered by Oystershells

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this oyster card holder, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Pink Owl - Oyster Card Holder
I really like this oyster card holder. I had it sent to Denmark (which was cheap to do) and received it quickly. I use it for a travel card the size of an oyster card.
It's really pretty and it's durable. I've had it for 3 months and it still looks as good as new.

Sony Mid-range In-ear Headphones with Deep Base - Red
Sony Mid-range In-ear Headphones with Deep Base - Red
Offered by EXTREME DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 29 Mar 2014
I really find the sound quality great.

Additionally, they're durable and they look nice.

Great ear phones!

I can only recommend

1.5CT SOLITAIRE SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL RING. OUTSTANDING QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL RHODIUM FINISH. WILL NEVER TARNISH J SIZES AVAILABLE
Offered by Ah! Jewellery

1.0 out of 5 stars Stone fell out after a few days, 29 Mar 2014
Well...I thought the ring was really pretty. But the stone a bit too big. I'm pretty sure it's larger than 1.5 carat.

One day shortly after I bought it, I looked down at it and the stone was gone... It had fallen out

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player - Black (SDMX18-008G-E46K)
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player - Black (SDMX18-008G-E46K)

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within a week!!!, 29 Mar 2014
This is the worst mp3 player I've ever owned. It stopped working after less than a week.

Prior to it breaking I thought it was a quality product. But looks deceive!

Sound quality is below medium compared to my last two mp3 players (Sony and Kubic) and an Ipod. They all had better sound quality (and I tend to always use the same brand ear phones so it's not because of the ear phones)

Lorus Ladies Analogue 100M Water Resistant Black Sports Strap Watch RRX83CX9
Lorus Ladies Analogue 100M Water Resistant Black Sports Strap Watch RRX83CX9

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorus watch for women, 27 Feb 2013
I am very pleased with this watch. This watch looks and feels like a much more expensive one. You would never guess it's only £4. It's well made and feels very durable. Also, the face of the watch is a good size - I was worried it might look too big for my small wrists - however it doesn't look too big. This watch will fit you whether you've got large or small wrists as there are plenty of holes in the strap, making it highly adjustable. Would recommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11