Profile for YamBee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Russell Hobbs 13892 Electric Carving Knife - White
Russell Hobbs 13892 Electric Carving Knife - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 30 May 2016
Easy to use, to carve roast meat.

Peterkin UK Ltd Soft Touch Baby Penguin Playset (Assorted colours)
Peterkin UK Ltd Soft Touch Baby Penguin Playset (Assorted colours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little characters, 30 May 2016
I bought these little penguins for my 15 month old grandson and he loves them, and so do his parents. The penguins have fun faces and postures. They are soft and squeezy and a perfect size for little hands (but not too small, so they can't be swallowed when everything ends up in my grandson's mouth!).

Kent Brushes Pf07 Oval Paddle Pure Bristle Brush
Kent Brushes Pf07 Oval Paddle Pure Bristle Brush

3.0 out of 5 stars Bristles missing (see photo), 30 May 2016
This brush would have been perfect, if it didn't have a really obvious empty hole where the missing bristles should have been. It is still a good brush, but the missing bristles spoils it. It is not worth the hassle of sending it back. I was expecting better quality, so I am a bit disappointed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Vacuum Compressed Space Saver Storage Bags Set of 6 - 2 Large (100x80cm), 2 Medium (80x60cm) & 2 Small (60 x 50cm). Extra Strong Double-Zip Seal and Triple Seal Turbo Valve for Ultra Compression | Ideal for Clothes, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Curtains and Travelling. FREE Vacuum Pump Included
Offered by ANSIO Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, but some of the bags were too big, 15 May 2016
The hand pump works perfectly, which was so useful for my return flight. But, the bag sizes were a bit big. The smaller size was very good for hand luggage, but the medium size was a bit too big so I didn't fill it when using it for my main luggage. I haven't yet found a use for the largest size bag.

Curver 60 Litre Plastic Laundry Hamper, Brown
Curver 60 Litre Plastic Laundry Hamper, Brown
Offered by ehappypets

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, sturdy and well made., 15 May 2016
I bought this to replace my old, broken laundry hamper. I am very pleased with this laundry hamper because the rectangular shape is so much better than my old round one, and the handles make it easy to carry downstairs to the washing machine.

Lamaze Snail Activity Playmat
Lamaze Snail Activity Playmat
Offered by Instant.Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 15 May 2016
I was pleasantly surprised by how big the playmat is, bigger than I expected, and very good quality. I would definitely buy this again; it was a perfect present to give for a new baby.

ATCHOO: The Complete Guide to Good Manners
ATCHOO: The Complete Guide to Good Manners

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to read, 15 May 2016
Lovely book, very easy to read and the illustrations are excellent. My three year old granddaughter loves the Suzy-Sue books.

William and the Night-Train
William and the Night-Train

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful illustrations, 15 May 2016
Wonderful illustrations, and a good story, but not as good as this author's Suzy-Sue books.

Nursery Time (Suzy Sue 4)
Nursery Time (Suzy Sue 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to read, 15 May 2016

Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock
Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock
Offered by xiaofengshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 15 May 2016
Nice and large, fitting a lot of cuddly toys. My 3 year old granddaughter is delighted with it, and so am I (as her room now looks much tidier!).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9