Profile for vanessam > Reviews

vanessam

Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner by BeneFit Cosmetics My Date's My Brother, m 4.5g
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner by BeneFit Cosmetics My Date's My Brother, m 4.5g

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour and long lasting, 1 May 2011
lovely pale pink colour that lasts all day without creasing. Quite shimmery so you don't need to use much. Lovely!

iGadgitz Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 - Black
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 1 May 2011
Used for the first time on a run this morning with my samsung galaxy s. Functioned perfectly - fitted nicely on my arm, comfortable and I was able to use the controls on the phone through the case. Really pleased with this product -can't comment on the water resistant claim as haven't tried it in the rain yet.

Creative D200 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with High Quality AptX Audio and Aux-in
Offered by elevenfirst
Price: 66.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 11 Mar 2011
Great speakers -brilliant sound quality and easy to use. We were able to connect our laptop (running linux), samsung galaxy S phone and ipod touch with no problems. Also, nice looking speakers.

Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra - 32E, Black/ Silver
Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra - 32E, Black/ Silver
Price: 23.02

4.0 out of 5 stars great support, 7 Dec 2010
this is probably the best sports bra i've tried for running. I have a 32E bust and while there was still some movement while running, there was far less than with other bras i've tried. It also gave a good shape for a sports bra -I've found shock absorber bras in the past quite unflattering. The only minor negative point is that it's quite hard to get on due to the clasps both at the bottom and top -i usually have to ask my boyfriend to do it up for me. Overall though I really like this bra and would recommend it to anyone who runs.