Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for activelazy > Reviews

Content by activelazy

activelazy

Page: 1 | 2
KTC Pure & Natural Virgin Premium Quality Coconut Oil (Kokosnussöl) - 500g
KTC Pure & Natural Virgin Premium Quality Coconut Oil (Kokosnussöl) - 500g
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope it makes things better. Will not cause any harm I know for ..., 23 Oct. 2015
Gorgeous smell. I have bought it for dry facial skin and just starting using it. Hope it makes things better. Will not cause any harm I know for sure. Great moisturiser.

KTC Kala Chana 400 g (Pack of 12)
KTC Kala Chana 400 g (Pack of 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 30 Aug. 2015
good quality. i don't agree with another reviewer who says even birds won't eat it.

Keter Store It Out Max Resin Outdoor Garden Storage Shed - Beige and Brown
Keter Store It Out Max Resin Outdoor Garden Storage Shed - Beige and Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job but ....., 30 Aug. 2015
3 stars means its okay and its ok. Easy to assemble but not everything aligns perfectly but does the job of holding things in there dry.
The worst bit is that if this is £100 and if you want the size wgich is only 1 foot bigger than this then it would be about £300!! Does not make sense to me, this price variation.

Victor Atomos 600 Badminton Set - Blue, 67 cm
Victor Atomos 600 Badminton Set - Blue, 67 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Aug. 2015
Very light weight and good quality feels very professional.

Sachin Tendulkar Celebrity Mask
Sachin Tendulkar Celebrity Mask
Offered by Bluefinch Media Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars good mask, 30 Aug. 2015
Very good mask. Brings good fun to the fans in a party.

Minions [DVD]
Minions [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst film in years!!, 30 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Minions [DVD] (DVD)
This film has only one purpose! Make money by cashing in on despicable me series and making even more money by selling minion goods in shops while film's hype is being created.
Please!! don't watch it. Watch Inside out instead.
I feel utterly sorry for the minions as this film's story and plot was not worthy of them cute little characters at all. They deserve MINION times better than this. :(

Squeebles Spelling Test
Squeebles Spelling Test

2.0 out of 5 stars No inbuilt words!, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Squeebles Spelling Test (App)
this app has no inbuilt tests unlike other apps of the same company. I was expecting a lot of spelling exercises in it for my child but it is empty and I am supposed to create my own tests. When it is meant for key stage, the developers should have included intended material like in maths app with different levels from easy to hard.
I am not happy with this app which has no material in it and just the platform to create your own materials and tests. creating your own tests could have been good as an additional feature but not as the only thing.
you have to do voice recording of each and every word for creating tests from within the app and this takes a lot of time.

Kookaburra Kids 2014 Impulse 200 Cricket Bat - Turquoise/Orange, Size 3
Kookaburra Kids 2014 Impulse 200 Cricket Bat - Turquoise/Orange, Size 3

2.0 out of 5 stars poor finish, 6 Jun. 2014
I have not tested the strokes. This is because I sent it back without using because the finish was poor. The edge tapes were poorly glued and were already coming off (a bit) on both sides. There was also a small dent in the wood on the back centre.
Not impressed! My 8 year old son was disappointed because he loves to have kookaburra gear.

HTC One 32GB UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Silver (discontinued by manufacturer)
HTC One 32GB UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Silver (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Dealco

1.0 out of 5 stars May be a great gadget but not good for what it is - phone, 29 Oct. 2013
I ordered it 10 days ago. set it up, no problem. Design - stylish, feel - solid, speed - lightening! Then why poor rating. The voice quality of the person on the other end of a voice call was not very good, lots of hiss and rattle. It was ear piece that was defective. I can confirm this because I then put my sim card back in my old phone just hoping that it was me not the phone. But unfortunately, it was not the case. I got a couple of other people to do the comparison for me in same locations using the same sim card at the same time. So, with heavy heart I asked for a replacement which I was given immediately. But the problem was still the same. This time I did not make the mistake of applying the screen protector straightaway. The second one too is now returned. I am waiting for a refund which should come through soon anyway.

To be fair, I can not comment much about functionality without using it for a while. However, given this issue of not so clear voice while using as a phone I thought I would make people aware. It might be a batch issue and may get better soon. I still want it but can not spend so much and live with faults. I will wait and see... but you remember to check this out when you buy it and keep others posted too. Good luck!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 8:15 PM GMT

Yousave Accessories Silicone Gel X Line Cover Case for HTC One SV - Black
Yousave Accessories Silicone Gel X Line Cover Case for HTC One SV - Black
Offered by Yousave Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit...but, 18 Jun. 2013
Its a good case for the price. Leight weight, feels protective. The only drawback is the operation of the on/off switch on the top. Requires more effort than it should be needed. If you have nails, that helps, tip of finger is not enough in one go, at least a lot of times, unless you press hard(er) than you normally would as I just said. If you are happy with that little discomfort, this is a good case.

Page: 1 | 2