ARRAY(0xadec0798)

Bojo Blue Genius Car Trim Clip Pry Removal Tool Kit
Bojo Blue Genius Car Trim Clip Pry Removal Tool Kit
Offered by Speeding

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Dec 2013
Well made, packaged and presented. All tools made of nylon and really useful set of shapes to ensure that when you're prising trim on your vehicle, you don't distort or break the delicate holding clips.

It's Me or the Dog: How to have the Perfect Pet
It's Me or the Dog: How to have the Perfect Pet
by Victoria Stilwell

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrific, 16 Dec 2013
This book exemplifies the worst of poorly produced TV spin off publications. It's utterly remedial. I'm surprised there isn't a chapter on how to pat your dog's head or how to pick up your dog's faeces. Patronising and utterly useless.

I wanted to buy a book for my wife who had never had a dog before to ease her into ownership and thought that this might be a qualified introduction. I felt like I was insulting her when I actually read it.

Don't buy it. Seriously.

Navigon 92 Plus 5" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps (44 Countries)
Navigon 92 Plus 5" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps (44 Countries)

1.0 out of 5 stars Navi-con, 16 Dec 2013
This is one of the worst sat navs I've demonstrated such poor judgement in purchasing.

It frequently crashed, didn't respond to firmware or map updates properly and even the latest map updates failed to include road configuration changes within 3 miles of my home address which have been in place for nearly 2 years.

The support staff at Navigon should be commended actually. I've had several really technical conversations with support assistants where we quickly established that neither of us were imbeciles and we progressed quickly away from the 'have you tried restarting' aspect of trouble shooting 101.

The best thing about this satnav was when thieves broke into my car and stole it. Don't buy this product if you suffer from high blood pressure or are impatient.

Steinel XLED Home 1 LED Sensor Flood Light, Black
Steinel XLED Home 1 LED Sensor Flood Light, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light..., 15 Dec 2013
Just be aware that adjustment on the vertical plane may not be suitable if you want strong illumination directly below the light. Well made and effective.

Wüsthof In-drawer knife organiser - 7271 holds 14 knives
Wüsthof In-drawer knife organiser - 7271 holds 14 knives
Offered by Stainless-Steel-Styling

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Dec 2013
As someone with a collection of expensive knives, these are an excellent in drawer solution that ensures the blades do not make contact and get damaged when in a drawer. This system is far preferable to traditional knife blocks where the blades are subject to airborne grease and dust as well as ensuring they're kept away from children if you have them. Well made and well finished.

I think the smaller version is not worth the nominal price difference to this, the larger version.

Canine Body Language: A Photographic Guide: Interpreting the Native
Canine Body Language: A Photographic Guide: Interpreting the Native
by Brenda Aloff

1.0 out of 5 stars Amateur, 15 Dec 2013
For a book that establishes itself on the basis of photographic imagery, amateurish doesn't quite come close to describing the quality of the photography. I swear that most of the pictures were captured on a Nokia handset circa the mid 1990's. It looks like it was printed on an inkjet printer and don't start me on the layout and design.

An entirely disappointing waste of time.

Karlie Plush Squirrel Tennis Ball Squeeker Toy
Karlie Plush Squirrel Tennis Ball Squeeker Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 13 July 2013
This ticks every box for our Welsh Terrier. A furry tail, a ball, a squeaker and a passing resemblance to a squirrel.

He attacked it with gusto and in less than 7 minutes, he had destroyed the ball. I usually give him Kong tennis balls and apart from being able to extract the squeaker with surgical precision, they last very well. This ball was made of an inferior grade rubber and disintegrated and I had to retrieve the fragments from the dog's mouth.

I still have the tail which has survived his attentions but for the price of this, there are better products.

Dinner for Dogs
Dinner for Dogs
by Henrietta Morrison

1.0 out of 5 stars Inadequate, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dinner for Dogs (Hardcover)
I wasn't particularly impressed with this book. I can credit the commercial accumen of the author but the book is 'light' in terms of content and if you have anything more than a superficial or passing interest in canine nutrition, you'll be disappointed.