Profile for A. Hoggan > Reviews

Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre
Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Great with Lenovo laptop, 22 Feb 2014
I bought this for the :Lenovo laptop. Before purchasing I used a standard serial cable and had issues using the laptop with a second screen, I couldn't close the laptop without it going to sleep, Searching the forums didn't provide a allowed the solution. This cable allows me to use the computer either with two screens or the separate monitor with the laptop closed, problem solved.

2 Buttons FOB Folding Remote Key SHELL Case for PEUGEOT 106 206 205 405
2 Buttons FOB Folding Remote Key SHELL Case for PEUGEOT 106 206 205 405

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, does as it says, 22 Feb 2014
I bought this as a neat replacement for the standard key. Took it to the local cobbler and key cutter, it was cut without any issue, no problem, swapped the card and the magnetic block to the new carcass, I've been using it today, it's great. It comes with an adhesive Peugeot logo to set in the fob. I highly recommend it.

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars indestructible, 22 Feb 2014
A brilliant case for the iPhone, gives great protection, bought this for myself and then bought one for each of my family using iPhones

LianSan titanium Rimless reading glasses men women's reading eyeglasses super light Sun Readers reading glasses Sunglasses lmo-013 (+1.00, purple)
Offered by LianSan Glasses Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of specs, 22 Feb 2014
Bought these to enhance medium distance vision for powerpoint type projections, work very well, light easy to take off and on as required, arrived in a neat case.

Death And The Penguin (Panther)
Death And The Penguin (Panther)
by Andrey Kurkov

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, great laugh, 2 Feb 2014
I bought this with no idea what I was buying. It was riveting, it was gripping, and it was very funny. I can't wait to read his next.

3 Pairs Oval-shaped Push in 15 mm / ~ 0.6'' Silicone Nose Pads
3 Pairs Oval-shaped Push in 15 mm / ~ 0.6'' Silicone Nose Pads
Offered by Hermes LLC

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacements, 2 Feb 2014
Very comfy, easy to fit, a good price and a very good product. I recommend this product to other spectacle wearers.

LUPO 3 in 1 Universal All Channel FM Transmitter Car Charger Hands Free Kit for iPhone 4 and 4S - BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, does waht it says, 2 Feb 2014
I read a lot of negative reviews about ths product but I'm very happy with it. It has taken some adjustment to get it in the correct place to avoid fouling the gear lever but that's the problem of the car not the product. A good position seems to have been achieved. It mates with the car ICE system without any issue. If the FM station chosen does have a broadcast signal then there are interference issues but I wouldn't expect anything else. I still need to play around with the radio stations search facility to find a free frequency, but the fact I haven't found a free frequency (in and around the South East of the M25) is everything to do with the radio broadcasting licenses in the region than the product. All in all I'm very happy with the product. I can see it being very useful on long journeys to the North and to the West. I think it's a very good product and recommend it as a simple solution for iPhone connections in cars without such.

Open Heel Adjustable Swim Snorkeling Fins, PR-LXL
Open Heel Adjustable Swim Snorkeling Fins, PR-LXL
Offered by Prime Scuba

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of fins, 17 Oct 2013
Bought these fins to use snorkeling on holiday in the Maldives. they were small enough to pack easily and large enough to work with or against the current, OK on duck-diving on the reef. Easy to use, gave a powerful kick. I really enjoyed using them.

Vehicle Specific Tailored RED PREMIUM VELOUR Car Mats for Alfa Romeo Mito (2008 - Now) -
Offered by RMSONE

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 27 July 2013
Bought these to replace the OEM mats fitted on buying the car new. The OEM mats wore through on the drivers side so it was decided to replace them with these. What a great buy, they are thick, comfy, give good grip, appear robust and fit extremely well. They come with fasteners that imply clip into the existing clips on the car. They are brilliant I highly recommend them. I've bought another set for our other car. Great value for money.

10 Anti Mosquito Repellent Bracelet Wristband Bands travel Mozzie Insect Camping by Boolavard® TM
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars very inexpensive but not fit for purpose, 27 July 2013
I bought these extremely cheaply so didn't have a great deal invested in them but disappointment is stil a disappointment. The reason being the fastenings are not robust. The fastener comes apart at the slightest movement. The efficacy is affected by that, the active component appears to be citronella I guess they could be recharged with citronella oil when they dry up but they have to be robust enought o stay on a wrist, ankle or a strap, unfortunately they're not robust so are a bit of a failure in that respect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4