Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for deborah muir > Reviews

Content by deborah muir

deborah muir

Page: 1 | 2
A Place of Secrets
A Place of Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winnef, 26 Aug. 2014
Enjoyed so much I finished it in a day. Lots of twists and turns. A good mystery and love story in one.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Excellent read. A different but enjoyable love story. I didn't want to put down or end.
You WILL need tissues!

Briefs Encountered
Briefs Encountered

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 30 July 2014
Having been a fan of Julian's quick wit throughout his career. I was delighted to discover he had turned to writing. An enjoyable witty read that I will be recommending to friends. Showing not only his quick wit. But great imagination too. I will be reading more of his books after this

Other Halves (Hannah series Book 2)
Other Halves (Hannah series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars great second book, 16 Jun. 2014
It was great to follow on from all the drama of the last book . It showed the husband in a much better light.from the first book. And let you follow the lives of the two main charictures after their return from France. Didn't want to put it down so read it in a day. Not good for the housework that never got started that day. But hey ho.!

The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris
The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely, 10 Jun. 2014
If you are a sentimentalist like myself. You will luuuv this book. I am writing this with tears rolling down my face. Need I say more!. Just read and enjoy.

The Half-Life Of Hannah (Hannah series Book 1)
The Half-Life Of Hannah (Hannah series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 May 2014
Starts off about a holiday. Ends up reminding you you should a always follow your heart and not give up on your dream and settling for something because you feel it's the right thing to do. It makes you realise life is to short to not go for what you really want.

The Letter
The Letter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good holiday or lazy days read, 24 May 2014
This review is from: The Letter (Kindle Edition)
Lovely story, easy to read though not predictable. It covers three era's but it is not constantly skipping. And each era is equally interesting. Made me cry!

How Did All This Happen?
How Did All This Happen?

5.0 out of 5 stars Facinatjng, 13 Oct. 2013
Love John Bishop as a comedian And now admire him as a person. What an interesting and and eventful life.

Last Dance with Valentino
Last Dance with Valentino

4.0 out of 5 stars So interesting, 29 Sept. 2013
I read this book on my kindle fire. It had me intrigued by all the silent movie stars. During the read I found myself on you tube reading the biographies and watching the clips of film with the likes of Pickford and Clara Bow. Which really brought the book to life. Or should I say the book brought them to life for me. Stars from nearly 100 years ago. A fascinating and insightful look into the world of the silent movies. A great read.

Elegance
Elegance

4.0 out of 5 stars Very thought provoking, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Elegance (Kindle Edition)
Another one of Miss Tessaro's book that are very different . Although not for me in the same league as The Perfume Collector. Still worthy of a read

Page: 1 | 2