Profile for J. R. Daniels > Reviews

Content by J. R. Daniels

J. R. Daniels "JRD" (Norfolk, England)

Schlagwerk Cajonito DC300 · Cajon
Schlagwerk Cajonito DC300 · Cajon
Offered by Jb's Music Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang on!, 16 Dec. 2015
I was guided by other reviews and ended up with a good choice. This is excellent quality, with a wide variety of sounds at your fingertips, 2 playing surfaces, decent size. No negatives whatsoever, I can wholly recommend this cajonito.

Beautiful Bird Songs from Around the World (British Library Sound Archive)
Beautiful Bird Songs from Around the World (British Library Sound Archive)
by Various Artists
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Head in the clouds, 12 Nov. 2015
Amazing variety of sounds on here, some don't even sound like birds, more like chimes or an instrument. After hearing cds of British birds, that's what I wanted to hear - the rich diversity of nature. No dialogue on these cds, just many individual full snapshots of birdsong and calls.

Nádúr
Nádúr

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever!, 1 April 2015
This review is from: Nádúr (Audio CD)
Amazing CD, best one I own. I love every single track, sing and hum them non-stop since it arrived! Can't get enough of it still.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone girl can't be gone soon enough!, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
I don't know if I can actually be bothered to finish this book. It is boring me to tears.

Living World of Animals
Living World of Animals
by Reader's Digest

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Lane, 26 Oct. 2014
Book in great condition, brought many happy memories for the recipient.

Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied (Value Books)
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied (Value Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars A clearer perspective, 29 Feb. 2012
I have really enjoyed this book, and it has re-Kindled (sorry) my interest in reading the Bible. I can get so caught up in the detail of, particularly, a biblical story that I can't see the wood for the trees in the end, and if, like me, you suffer from a loss of concentration through illness, the whole exercise can become very daunting, if not impossible. This book has enabled me to step back, look at the overview of a specific book, then feel confident to examine the details of particular interest to me, in my own Bible, without losing a firm grip on the relevance of the passage and its place in history. I can't express too strongly how valuable this book has been to me.

Bench ladies, black/white dial, black strap with white printed 'Bench' watch
Bench ladies, black/white dial, black strap with white printed 'Bench' watch

5.0 out of 5 stars jrd, 18 July 2009
A great buy, this one, very stylish but not O.T.T. Just the right sized face, not at all clumsy, weighty, or thick on the wrist, yet sturdy and well made. Extremely comfortable to wear.