Profile for Mrs. J. A. Jeffery > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. A. Jeffery

Mrs. J. A. Jeffery "magicmuffinjo" (N Ireland)

Thermarest Trail Pro camping mat Regular olive 2015
Thermarest Trail Pro camping mat Regular olive 2015
Offered by The Simply Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 21 Jan. 2015
I bought this as added comfort on my camp bed for longer trips but also to use on it's own if we are only away for the weekend. I have read previous reviews on this item with great feedback which if why I bought it, not tested it out 'for real' yet but feels very comfy when on the kitchen floor :).

Packs away really small, has it's own bag for storage, very light so would not take up too much weight if hiking.

Mini Hanging Bird Table for Wildbirds over Balconies, Small Gardens, Patios, etc
Offered by forestfox_trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and size for the money., 21 Jan. 2015
We bought this to use as a Wall Feeder due to limited space in the garden, my husband made a small bracket to attach to the wall rather than hanging it. Looks great for the money. We did give it a coat of paint, the kids wanted to 'make it more colourful for the birds', but it would not have needed it as it comes pre-stained.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloss, 24 April 2013
I love this gloss but it has been discontinued so is very difficult to find anymore which I why I paid over the normal asking price of the original.

AA+inks Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for Brother LC970 LC1000 LC960(10Ink: Contains: 4x LC 970BK - 2x LC 970C - 2x LC 970Y - 2x LC 970M)
Offered by AA+inks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 24 April 2013
I am having problems with the Black Ink, of course the ones I really need, but the other cartridges are working as required.

Koo-di 100 x 60 x 58 cm Pop Up Travel Bubble Cot (Lime/ Lemon)
Koo-di 100 x 60 x 58 cm Pop Up Travel Bubble Cot (Lime/ Lemon)

5.0 out of 5 stars Camping Must, 24 April 2013
We bought this for our first year camping with our 2nd son, its bigger than I thought which is great and allows him plenty of room when sleeping. It comes with a mattress supplied which is enough support for up to a week or so when camping. It pops up very quickly so be careful, we have a pop up sun screen as well which is a pain to fold back down again but this was so easy even I could do it on the first try.

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 April 2013
We had bought one of the original Scout's for our first son and just had to buy another one for our 2nd. I love the fact that you can personalise the 'Scout' to say each child's name and other selected preferences e.g. fav colour, food, and bedtime songs.

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Colour Play Drum
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Colour Play Drum

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st Christmas Gift, 24 April 2013
This was a 1st Christmas gift for our 2nd son and he loves it, his big brother helps him to play it at the moment (4 months) but the colours keep him occupied. Once he is a little bit older and able to use it himself I am sure he will love it all the more.

Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars Bond Fan, 24 April 2013
I am a Bond Fan so of course I loved it but as this is the first real Bond Film since the original Q died to have a new Q it seemed to have the old spark back, I am sure there are other reasons but it just seemed more like a Bond Film and with the added humour it was well worth watching.

Gelert Rocky 4 Person Tent
Gelert Rocky 4 Person Tent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tent., 29 Aug. 2012
I have not experienced this tent in wet weather as yet so unable to comment.

Pros: Simple & easy to put up, withstood winds on a cliff top beside the sea. Easy to get in and out of, I was 7.5 months pregnant at the time and it was no bother.
Great dark colour, better in the early morning light and drys out quicker after the morning dew.
Cons: Would be better if 'porch' groundsheet was stitched to the sides of the tent, only stitched to the door section.
Other Comments: Great 4 man if only for sleeping without air beds. Better as a 3 man weekender with airbeds, some storage for small bags at bottom of beds and side.

Overall very pleased with the tent and a great price for what you get.

Campingaz BlueCat Heater
Campingaz BlueCat Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 28 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Campingaz BlueCat Heater (Sports)
My husband actually bought this item for going away camping (tent). I initially told him he was mad as we did not need a heater in the middle of August, BUT I confess I was wrong. On a few nights it got really cold and with a toddler in the tent with us the heater came into its own. With no flame to attract our son to it, the heater sat quietly on the floor and generated enough heat to keep us cost in the tent without becoming too warm. There was no smell and very little noise, I was glad of what little noise there was as without the noise you could easily forget it was on.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking to purchase a heater. We were away for 2 weeks camping and only really needed the heater a couple of times so the gas canister has still plenty to use again and again.