Profile for Mrs. Lillian M. Green > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Lillian M...

Mrs. Lillian M. Green "book reader" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
OPI Malaga Wine Nail Lacquer Classics Collection 15ml
OPI Malaga Wine Nail Lacquer Classics Collection 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars ... daughter she loves OPI and thought this colour was great. Stays on well and gives a good depth ..., 20 Sep 2014
Given as part of a present for my daughter she loves OPI and thought this colour was great. Stays on well and gives a good depth of colour.

Tosca Blu Shoes Womens CYAN T-Brace Beige Beige (TORTORA C76) Size: 39
Tosca Blu Shoes Womens CYAN T-Brace Beige Beige (TORTORA C76) Size: 39

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacking, 22 July 2014
The shoes looked elegant and the materials were good but they were uncomfortable at the front. This is not because of my feet, I have no odd bumps or lumps on them, but more because of the way the front of the shoe was cut and the cloth band that edged it.

Waterman Hemisphere  Matt Black Gold Trim Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Gift Boxed
Waterman Hemisphere Matt Black Gold Trim Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking Pen, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this for my Godson as a graduation present. I wa pleased with the quality and my godson was pleased with the way it writes.

The Blue Cross Animal Charity Silver Oval Locket with Gold Plated and Cubic Zirconia Hoof Prints Displayed from a 46cm Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal for Horse lovers, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this as a christmas present in memory of the pony we had for 22 years. I am very pleased with it it is nicely made and of good quality.

Hi-Tec Women's Merlin Wp Bluemoon/Dawn/Ultramarine Hiking Boot O001707/031/01 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Boot, 12 Oct 2013
I had had a pair of Hi-Tec Boots previously and they had lasted 13 years, I use them every day, so did not hesitate in buying another pair. I do agree with other comments that you need at least half a size bigger than you normally take but that is the only fault I would find with the them.

Esprit Messenger Bag Esprit Tasche,  - Schwarz (Charcoal 015), 043EA1O015
Esprit Messenger Bag Esprit Tasche, - Schwarz (Charcoal 015), 043EA1O015

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, 12 Oct 2013
Lovely roomy bag very good quality for price. Shape good and shoulder strap just the right length for either across body or on shoulder. Love the colour and the overall look.

NYX Triple Eye Shadow Olive Grove
NYX Triple Eye Shadow Olive Grove

3.0 out of 5 stars Power quality, 12 Oct 2013
The product looks good the colours are nice but the quality of the powder was poor and after a few uses it became loss and a lot was lost

The Tsunami Countdown
The Tsunami Countdown
by Boyd Morrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced, 11 April 2013
This review is from: The Tsunami Countdown (Paperback)
Both my husband and I have read this book, we have very different tastes in reading material, and we both enjoyed it. It goes at a fast pace and as the right balance of intrigue and human interaction to hold your attention and to encourage you to care about the characters.

The Tsunami was described in such detail that you could actually feel the fear that those who have actually been involved in one must feel, I was particularlhy stuck by the includsion of people who ignored the warnings as this is just what happens in real life.

Boyd Morrison is an observer of life and an excellent researcher and it is these skills that make this an excellent read.

University Games 5 Second Rule the Game of Quick Thinking and Fast Talking
University Games 5 Second Rule the Game of Quick Thinking and Fast Talking

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Fun Since I was six, 4 May 2012
If you want to get to your 'inner child' this is the game for you. My family and friends had a fab time playing this game over Easter; it is simiple yet challenging. We laughted at each others attempts to beat the '5 second' rule until our sides hurt and the challenges we had weighed off as easy often stummped us. If you want a fast fun and hilarious game then this is the one for you. Note all those who played the game over the Eastor weekend were over 25; everyone laughted a lot and asked to play it again, I do not think that there could be a higher recommendation than this,

Hi-Tec Women's Napier Wp Blue Moon/Storm/Wedgewood Hiking Shoe O000745/031/01 6 UK
Offered by Skiwearoutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Walking, 4 May 2012
These are the best Hiking Shoes I have ever owned they did not need 'breaking in', I just put them on and away I went. The are water proof and very comfortable. On adverage I walk between 4 to 5 miles a day and live in the Forest of Dean meaning that the walks include many different types of terrain and the shoes have kept my feet warm, dry and supported over them all. I recommend these shoes particularlly to dog walkers.

Page: 1 | 2