Profile for Mr. Robert G. Scoular > Reviews

Content by Mr. Robert G. ...

Mr. Robert G. Scoular

Feeling Blue
Feeling Blue
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for your collection, 13 Oct 2011
This review is from: Feeling Blue (Audio CD)
I have many jazz CD's in my collection, but only recently "discovered" Paul Desmond. Ive been used to listening to Paul in the Dave Brubeck line up, but never before on his own album. This is such an interesting and relaxing, easy to listen to CD that you will wonder why you never had it in your collection before. There is nothing to dislike here. A must for your collection.

Belkin TuneBase - FM Transmitter for iPod
Belkin TuneBase - FM Transmitter for iPod

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piece of kit, 26 Mar 2008
I can only reitterate what others have written about this product. I too was a bit unsure about whether to buy one or not. I initially saw this on a John Lewis site priced at 69.00. I did a search and found it for 44.49 on the BT Shop site. So its worth shopping around. Also make sure you have the correct product number as there are differences, before you order. Using this product is a dream. It tunes in really easily. The sound quality is as good with this as it is with the radio and CD player. Now I can have my whole CD collection in the car with me instead of the same ones I keep in the car and never replace! It also great that it charges the iPod at the same time so you are always fully charged up. I would agree that its better to remove the tuner when you leave the car as you dont want some low life to think there is a nice shinny iPod in the glove box! I cant recomment this product enough. Get one and be liberated.