Profile for D Simons > Reviews

Markierstift auswaschbar weiss
Markierstift auswaschbar weiss
Price: 2.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Works on some fabrics., 29 Oct 2013
For use on dark fabrics when marking darts, button holes etc. Works well on a cotton fabric but I had difficulty using on a sheer/silky fabric. Good for a purpose though.

Westcott 7.7 inch Craft Pinking Cut Scissor - Assorted Colours
Westcott 7.7 inch Craft Pinking Cut Scissor - Assorted Colours
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for paper crafts., 29 Oct 2013
These scissors are great for the purpose of paper crafts. I made the error of thinking they would cut through fabric - but no, they won't. But they are good for use of us lefties and right handed people alike, so I can't complain. They will come in handy for something.

M6681 Misses' Top, Shorts and Pants, Size A (All Sizes In One Envelope)
M6681 Misses' Top, Shorts and Pants, Size A (All Sizes In One Envelope)
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Turned out Lovely!, 29 Oct 2013
I hadn't intended on using this pattern for the purpose I did, but I am glad I changed my mind. I used a christmas fabric and woven lace to trim the hood and neckline/sleeves and it's turned out better than even I imagined. Lovely to give to someone as a gift. Extremely pleased with the end result.

Sewing Machine Bag Fuchsia
Sewing Machine Bag Fuchsia
Offered by sewing-online
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be Perfect!, 29 Oct 2013
I bought this for a trip home to my parents so I could finish a dress I'd been working on and it seems to be ideal, more so for the price I paid. My sewing machine's dimensions are w35cmxh27xd16cm and is not a small sewing machine by any means, but it fit perfectly and with extra room for patterns, fabric and tools. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Will report back with added info once I have travelled the 14hrs home.

Prym Hand Pin Cushion with Strap, Dark Violet
Prym Hand Pin Cushion with Strap, Dark Violet
Price: 2.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Ridiculous!!, 18 Oct 2013
Was in need of a hand pin cushion so I purchased this and it is very much a case of 'you get what you pay for'. It is extremely poorly made and out of shape and the part that attaches to your hand/wrist is made of solid plastic, is too small (even by child standards) and digs into the skin. I was unable to wear it at all. Completely uncomfortable and totally ridiculous.

Salon Confidential Volume Wave Clip-In Hair Extensions Ash Blonde
Salon Confidential Volume Wave Clip-In Hair Extensions Ash Blonde

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not look real., 15 Oct 2013
This hair would be fine for a fancy dress outfit but that is about as far as it goes. The fibre is too glossy and gives of a very unnatural shine and the curl lay a lot flatter than I imagined. Not at all like the picture.

Rosewood Corner Rabbit Litter Tray, Medium
Rosewood Corner Rabbit Litter Tray, Medium
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for my piglets., 15 Oct 2013
Not having the best time trying to coax my guinea pigs into using this potty, they have recently started pooping right next to it though haha! The product is fine. Made well enough and can be attached to the cage as for your pet to nudge it over. I will persist with it.

Ty Beanie Baby - Spongebob Squarepants Gary the Snail Soft Toy
Ty Beanie Baby - Spongebob Squarepants Gary the Snail Soft Toy
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well Made., 15 Oct 2013
Super cute and well made soft toy with vibrant colours. Smaller than I imagined, but still a great toy. Fab!

Complete Encyclopedia Formula One (Motor Racing)
Complete Encyclopedia Formula One (Motor Racing)
by Tim and Gareth Thomas. Hill

4.0 out of 5 stars Not up to date but..., 11 Oct 2013
It's full of interesting facts about drivers, tracks, cars and stats and for the price I paid I couldn't be happier, and neither could my boyfriend who has missed many an event for the F1. I'm in the good books and he HAS a good book...win/win!!

Rosewood Small Animal Christmas Tree Climb 'N' Shred
Rosewood Small Animal Christmas Tree Climb 'N' Shred
Offered by CPO Trading
Price: 5.86

5.0 out of 5 stars So adorable., 11 Oct 2013
I've purchased this for my cavies christmas and it's fab! It's bigger than I thought (taller and wider) but I have a feeling they will just love it. It's made of corregated card with the smooth christmas tree design on either side. Perfect for them to nibble at and just right for getting them in the christmas spirit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3