Profile for gkct1988 > Reviews

Maximuscle Promax Lean 1.2kg Vanilla
Maximuscle Promax Lean 1.2kg Vanilla
Offered by SNCDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, tastes good, 19 Feb 2014
Recently changed to this from the regular Promax as two of those a day and we're talking nearly 800 cals. The lean version seems to have the exact same effect (on me anyway) and I can notice the difference in my lifting - more weight, able to do more workouts per week than before I started using promax. Could all just be a placebo and I push myself to lift more just cause i slurp a few protein shakes - but if that makes you lift more than so be it!

Regarding the taste - I think a lot of people are pre-disposed to not liking it before they try just because its a protein shake. I use a smoothie maker to whizz mine up (mixes well and makes it frothy) and if someone gave you it in a fancy glass with a straw without telling you what it was, you'd think it was just a vanilla milkshake from a cafe. If you genuinely can't stomach it, throw a few scoops in a smoothie with loads of fruit.

All in all, a great product that I'll be reordering!

Money, Money, Money
Money, Money, Money

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok...., 25 Jun 2012
This book is quite interesting in parts and has some really wild stories about the mess the bloke got in.

Some parts are quite boring and he does seem keen to blame everyone else. Also the first 10-15 pages or some should just be called "Alan Sugar" as he is mentioned on everypage at least 4 times!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2013 3:57 PM GMT

MaxiMuscle Cyclone 1.2kg Strawberry Size and Strength Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Cyclone 1.2kg Strawberry Size and Strength Shake Powder
Offered by Boost & Boom

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyclone Strawberry, 16 July 2011
Bought this since i recently started a new weights program, had been reccommended by a friend who works out all the time and swears by it. I was a bit sceptical but it really does work. having done a few workouts without cyclone, my arms felt very weak and drained the next day and I would struggle keeping up the same intensity. After only 3 or 4 days taking cyclone though, I am able to do far more reps, far more regularly. Would highly recommend.

Tastes ok, cant expect supplements to taste amazing and it is easy to stomach. One thing though, gives you potentially the worst smelling farts going!