Profile for P. Bishop > Reviews

Content by P. Bishop

P. Bishop (England)

Sleep-In Rollers Gift Pack Includes 20 Glitter Rollers/ Drawstring Bag and Velour Pouch with Clips
Offered by Urban Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product however the condition it arrives in isn't good at all!!!, 18 Feb 2014
Really poorly packaged, clips were ALL loose which resulted in me actually losing 5 clips from my gift set. Most weren't even in the box but in fact in the Amazon packaging. Not good at all. Secondly the image is VERY misleading. The picture should not include the large bag as it is not included in the gift set. Delivery was quick, however not an overall happy with the condition of the product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous!, 4 Feb 2014
Received this today (only ordered yesterday!) so I was instantly impressed with the delivery speed. I needed a hat for a wedding in a couple of weeks and this hat is absolutely perfect for it. Really worth the money, its stunning & a real statement hat. I really recommend this hat if you are after the glam look. I will definitely be back! Thank you! Excellent Seller.

Braveheart
Braveheart

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO LONG, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Braveheart (Audio CD)
Taken far too long to release this album! I have waited since last year, keeps pushing her release date back... lost interest in purchasing this now!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 12 Feb 2010
I ordered my hairdryer yesterday and it was on my doorstep this morning, excellent service!! and to top it all off the product is great, so glad I dicided to order it, well worth it!!