Profile for Bob A > Reviews

Content by Bob A

Bob A

Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II (2.0) Multimedia Speakers with BasXPort Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars great speakers, 2 Feb. 2014
These are really good, and a significant upgrade to my Creative I-triage 2200, which have been great over the last few years. Very good clarity, no significant distortion when played on high volume, and reasonable price. They are not going to be the loudest speakers and won't fill a large house with sound, and wasn't expecting them to, but they perform excellently in a small /medium sized room as extra speakers for my TV and laptop.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT25EB-R Compact Camera - Red (16.1MP, 4x Optical Zoom, 25mm Ultra Wide Angle, 7m Waterproof, 1.5m Shockproof, Freeze-Proof, HD Video AVCHD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great underwater for the price., 7 Oct. 2013
I bought this camera from Amazon to take with me on a trip to California where I would be mountain biking through hot dusty terrain, surfing, snorkeling and playing on the beach with my family. The camera performed excellently. I used a Velcro strap to it attach it to my wrist so that it was ready quickly to snap pictures of mountain scenery and buffalo as I rode past on my bike, dolphins that turned up to watch us surfing and videos of brightly coloured fish about 5-10 feet under water. It was small enough to fit inside the wrist of my wetsuit without being uncomfortable, so it was easy to swim with. One problem I did notice was that, due to being rolled over by a few large waves, I accidentally knocked down the battery compartment latch so that it was ready to open. It did not leak water however, and as a precaution, I covered the latch with a bit of waterproof surgical tape the next time I took it out. A good product that did everything as expected without the cost of more expensive models I had looked at, although if I do get addicted to this action photography I may invest in the next up more advanced Lumix model.