Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Brand new boxed fetal doppler with LCD screen and integrated speaker
Brand new boxed fetal doppler with LCD screen and integrated speaker
Offered by e Shopping Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Brilliantly - worth every penny, 30 Oct 2013
We bought this after going to our 16 week scan (our first child) as we were amazed at being able to listen to our unborn childs heartbeat.

This is very similar to the unit that was used by our midwife.
All I can say is it's brilliant! It has a great digital readout that shows the number of beats of the baby's heart whilst you're listening to it.

We've been able to find the heartbeat first time and it's clear and crisp. Obvioulsy baby moves around so it can fade so you have to adjust the posisiton of the sensor, but it works fine.

There is occasional interferance, but thats usually because the speaker unit might be too close to the sensor, so just adjust a little.

We're asbsolutely made up with this item. We have even been to the grand parents to let them listen LIVE and they're amazed...

So far, this is the best purchase we've made during our pregnancy.

Now Dance 2005 Vol.1
Now Dance 2005 Vol.1
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of the Bunch..., 19 Jan 2005
This review is from: Now Dance 2005 Vol.1 (Audio CD)
This double cd from the "NOW" collection of compilation cds is the best collection of dance tunes from 2004.
It's not a hardcore/trance compilation, it has popular remixes and dance versions of some fantastic tunes. There are also some lesser known artists and songs but I'm sure you'll have heard them in the pubs and clubs on a night out.
Both cd's are filled with excellent tracks which are put in a great order and are guaranteed to get your feet tappin' and get you shaking your thing!!!
This is the sort of album to throw on when getting ready for a night out - put it on, turn it up and feel good BEFORE you go through the door.
Its also a great album for house parties to get everyone dancing.
This is an excellent double cd which is worth every penny - go buy it NOW!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent product..., 29 Aug 2004
I have to agree with the reviewer from Liverpool. This is a great - no fantastic product.
I have used mine with absolutely no problems whatsoever. It works with my stereo in the house (with a range of about five meters), it works with a small portable stereo which I have used in the garden with my ipod mini in the house(again about five meters) and I have had no problems with using it in my car (I would recommend setting the ipod and the itrip up when NOT driving (I've had a policeman tell me that it could be confused for using a mobile - and you know thats not allowed ;)).
I found that if you use the same frequency in the house and car then the itrip remembers the last frequency and goes to it - so set a station on your stereo in your car/house stereo and it means using the same frequency avoids messing about.
I have to say that this is an excellent addition to an Ipod Mini and allows you to play your own collection of music when and where you want.
Just think you could take it to a party, or a friends car and play tracks of YOUR choice.
In my opinion, this is a well made, reasonably priced addition to any person who's got an Ipod Mini, and Amazon's price is very reasonable and competative, and if you know someone who has a Ipod Mini this would make a great gift.

MP3 for Dummies
MP3 for Dummies
Offered by Satsumo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and simple to use., 16 July 2004
This review is from: MP3 for Dummies (CD-ROM)
I'm sorry, but the other reiews I've read are WRONG!!!
I bought this program afgter reading a few of the "for Dummies" books, expecting it to do what it says - IT DOES!
I'm running Windows XP on my desktop computer and the program installs and runs brilliantly! There are no issues or problems, just a few clicks and the program is installed and running. I bought this program because I have a MP3 stereo in my car, and there have been no problems whatsoever. I've put 21 cd's worth of tracks through this software and back onto cd for my stereo and there are no problems with reading the disc,etc.
One thing the "for Dummies" series of books and software do is keep it simple. This program is the simplest music converion software I have ever used. All you need to do is put a cd in the drive, and by clicking on what you want to convert to mp3 and a couple of other click, the program does its job. It also converts the other way too - great for if you download mp3 from the net and want it for your regular stereo system.
It's fast and easy to use - what else do you want the program to do??? It converts to MP3!!!
How can anyone not give this five stars. The price is excellent, the program is quick and simple to use - no whistles and bells, just does its specific job.
If you have loads of cd's and want them converting to mp3 on your pc - buy this piece of software. You won't be dissappointed.

Kiss Presents The Hip Hop Collection
Kiss Presents The Hip Hop Collection
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!! THE BEST EVER!!!, 20 May 2004
I've just bought this ablum based on its value for money.
There are songs on this album which bring together old style hip hop and the new.
What makes this compilation the BEST EVER is the combination of old skool and new skool. From the old classics (and still as good as if not better than todays songs) like "white lines" and "know how" to the excllent 50 cent, obie Trice etc.
This is a trip through the years of hip hop and is a MUST buy for any fan of any of the artists on it. This is 37 songs of pure quality.
If you like hip hop, or have heard the odd tune and like the style, buy this album.
Anyone new to hip hop/rap HAS to buy this album as they are the definitive classics and is without doubt the best value for money compilation EVER COMPILED!!!
This album deserves 6 stars.
Put this in any stereo (its been in my car for nearly a week) and crank it up and you'll be nodding your head, tapping your feet and dancing around like the best of them.
Buy this for the best sundtrack for hot summer days.

D12 World
D12 World
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess Who's back...., 19 April 2004
This review is from: D12 World (Audio CD)
Well I have to say, I've been waiting for this album for what seems like years......
Eminem and the guys have been back to the studios and Em has gone back to his roots (before he blew up!).
From what I 've heard of the tracks of this album, it's a vast improvement on the previous album (although it has to be said that was a great album - "purple pills" what a banging tune!!!!).
If you've heard the current song on release ("My band") you're going to love the rest. "My Band" is perhaps the best song on the album (perhaps other will grow on me).
The guys in D12 (apart from eminem) are so talented and yet they go unrecognised - as the "My Band" song says.
Perhaps they should try to do a few solo projects then people would see their potential - perhaps they will.
Buy this album if you liked the last, get in your car with the wondows down and let it rip.
THE album to have for summer!!!!!!

McAfee Internet Security 6.0
McAfee Internet Security 6.0

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great... No problems., 2 Jan 2004
I have to disagree with all the other reviews - this anti-virus suite is great!
I bought it for a new laptop and installed it without any problems whatsoever. I then connected to their site and downlaoded the lastest virus definitions and other updates for the firewall and the SPAMware etc - again with no problems.
I've been running it for two weeks now and it works great.
I have Norton antivirus and firewall (both 2002)on my desktop pc, and I would have to say they are both great, however this is easier to set up and, in my opinion, they are much of a much, but I think this works better.
In all honesty, before you buy, check out some of the magazine reviews and compare them with Nortons reviews, don't just go off other bad reviews.
It also offers great value for money considering what you get for the money. £40 for five top programs - great value!