Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (St Just, Cornwall UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Single Action Balloon Hand Pump
Single Action Balloon Hand Pump
Offered by Tri Balloons

5.0 out of 5 stars Got more puff than me., 28 Oct. 2014
Saves that jaw ache from trying to blow up balloons, or that fear of the balloon exploding in your face. What more can I say

Excellent Accessories® Motorola Moto E - Pink Exclusive Leather Easy Clip On WALLET / FLIP Case / Cover / Pouch With Card Holders + Free Clear Screen Protector + Polishing Cloth
Offered by EXCELLENT ACCESSORIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to find in your handbag!, 28 Oct. 2014
Looks strong & well made. Bought this shocking colour so I can see it in my handbag. Though being the same colour and size as my diary confuses me at times. I'm happy with this. On a recent hospital visit a passing nurse said "Oh, I've got one that colour." But I paid less!

Being PU [which is NOT real leather] it won't last forever. But what alternatives are there? For now it's a nice item, at a reasonable price, and was sent out quickly. I am pleased with it.

AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case
AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only buy one, get this., 28 Oct. 2014
Bought for my Dell D430. Good fit. Neat, not too big, space for charger or whatever on front. Can be slipped into case/handbag without taking up too much room. Or there's a strong ribbon across the back so you can hang it over a shopping trolley or suitcase handle if you wish. Would be nice in another colour. Black is so boring. Recommended.

Amazon Kindle Fire 7" Cover KF01/BK - Genuine black leather Executive Case with flip side to enable horizontal stand feature - Amazon Kindle Fire Quality Case (Not for Kindle Fire HD)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and he loves it, 16 Oct. 2014
Bought Christmas 2013 for 12-yr-old Grandson. Looks good and he loves it. It still shows little sign of wear, and yet he's on it every day. Not yucky PU! Terrific value.

Most other covers in the family, for mobiles and tabs, are falling apart in less than a year - one in only 6 months. But they only pretend to be good leather.

PLEMO Bohemian Style Canvas Fabric 11-11.6 Inch Netbook / Laptop / Notebook Computer / MacBook Air Sleeve Case Bag Cover, Mystic Forest
Offered by Avantek UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous. Description & measurements spot on., 7 Oct. 2014
It was love at first sight. I bought it for my Dell Latitude D430, so that when I take it out and about I don't need a whole laptop bag. Though being a woman perhaps I still will!
It was love at second sight. Strong firm canvas [hate neoprene], lovely design and colours [black is so boring] . Good fit, though I wonder if D430 suffers from claustrophobia as it has no room to move about. Well it shouldn't anyway!

The only slight quibble, but no reflection on Plemo since all makes are like this, is that the case has rounded corners whereas most laptops don't. It looks better, but it means the measurements may not be entirely correct for individual laptops. I had to push mine right down before zipping. The zip looks wonderfully strong, however, so I hope it will last.

As a guide I've given my laptop measurements below. The case is as shown and the material doesn't stretch.
The case measements are given as 32 x 23 x 2.2 cm
My laptop measurements are about 30.5 x 21 x 2.6 cm

Finally, I can easily spot it among my computer clutter - always a good point!
Would I recommend it? Yesss! They do cheaper designs with the same measurements if this isn't your thing.. I did think of getting the pink leopard spots. But couldn't resist this one, and really don't need two.

Navitech Ruby Red Sleek Premium Water Resistant Shock Absorbent 10.2 to12.1 inch Laptop / Netbook / Notebook Carry Bag / Case For Acer Aspire One A150-Aw Netbook, Acer Aspire One D150-Bw Netbook, Nokia Booklet 3G, Compaq Mini 1000, Compaq Mini 703, Compaq 702, Compaq Mini 702, Compaq Mini 702EA, ViewSonic VNB100, VNB101, Mobii ION netbook, Packard Bell DOT_S / DOT S, Packard Bell DOT_S.UK/001, Archos 10 notebook, Virgin Media Freedom netbook, Stone Neo notebook

Windsor 6 Swivel Wheel Shopping Trolley + FREE SHIPPING
Windsor 6 Swivel Wheel Shopping Trolley + FREE SHIPPING

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but too big for small woman! Sorry!, 19 Sept. 2014
After bad luck with other multi-wheeled trolleys, I decided to buy this one. It was a difficult decision. In the end I chose the 6-wheeler because it seemed easier to push. And the additional price for the refurbished model seemed worth it.
But I realised I was wrong as soon as I opened the box. Yes, solid, lasting. But seemed gigantic. My first outing on the shopper bus showed me what a mistake I'd made.

1. It's very large - after checking I realised it is several cms longer from front to back than the 4-wheeler. It's also longer than wider, which is not comfortable. You need it wider rather than longer, or it puts extra tension on your body. and mostly we older people buy these to help troubled backs and hips! Otherwise you can get the "hippy hippy shakes"
2. It's too big to take on the ordinary buses, especially when full. I only dare use it for my main shopping, and only on the special shopper bus.
3. The double front wheels are supposed to make it easier to push off the straight. Unfortunately they tend to swing about when I'm trying to walk in a straight line. There are latches which you can pull up to stop that happening, but they fall down and the wheels swing around again.
4.I have to tie this one up with a dog lead, as it won't stay folded when not in use!

In some ways this would have been an ideal model if it had been smaller. I'm tempted to abandon it and get the 4-wheeled model. But suppose I don't like that either? I can't have a house full of "trialled" shopping trolleys - I've already got three others!

Microsoft GMF-00256 Wireless USB Mobile 3500 Mouse 2.4 GHz / 1000dpi / USB / Zansky Design
Offered by 3B-IT Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item. But colours not as appearing online, 19 Sept. 2014
The colours were red and yellow, not pink and purple. Not what I thought or liked, so I had to send it back.

Otherwise a lovely item. This range of mice/mouses? is well-designed, with a smooth movement. You only have to plug the transceiver back into the base when not in use or not left in the machine. Much better than having to remove the cover to store the transceiver. If you only use one mouse I'd advise you to leave it plugged into the machine. When you have several, like me, that can cause problems. I often mismatch the mouse and its correct transceiver. I even took such a mix on holiday and had to buy a new mouse, to use instead of the hated touchpad!

This range is the first time I've had any luck with Microsoft rodents. So I've bought several in other colours.

Dicota Casual Smart Case for 11.6 inch Laptops - Green
Dicota Casual Smart Case for 11.6 inch Laptops - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my particular 11.6". But fine for smaller Netbooks, 19 Sept. 2014
It's well-made, neat, an attractive dark olive green. Width-wise it is perfect for my Dell D430 11.6". But height-wise inadequate because of the rounded corners. What a shame as it is lovely.

Still, my grandson might like it for his new Netbook. Failing that I'll use it for one of mine. Not quite what I intended though..

RSPB Window Bird Feeder
RSPB Window Bird Feeder

1.0 out of 5 stars Seemed like a good idea. My mistake!, 27 July 2014
Brittle plastic. Birds loved it but managed to completely demolish it in less than a month. Had to get refund.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6